Dundee United 2013/14 Season

John Souttar, Ryan Gauld, Darren Petrie and Aidan Connolly have been called up into squad for the Under 19 international match Scotland v Northern Ireland on 13 August 2013. Venue and kick-off time to be advised

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Souttar, Ryan Gauld, Darren Petrie and Aidan Connolly have been called up into squad for the Under 19 international match Scotland v Northern Ireland on 13 August 2013. Venue and kick-off time to be advised

Good news more young talent getting international honors just what we need as a club :)

please play it at tannadice :thumsup2

Not a chance ST would be forking out for Boyd. It's only a month since we let our POTY go to Aberdeen because he refused to take a dip in wages.

He did but he blanked us.

I think the squad is getting there.worried abt the amount of wingers though.Must mean we are going to sell GMS but not for 700k.1.5m plus add ons at least.Goodie is a great signing and i cant believe folk moaning about it.ST were down 1200 on the same time last year.I bet they are a lot healthier now and giving Flood a new deal instead wouldnt have excited the fans as much as he is decent.Cant wait to see Gauld play a full season.Looks the real deal.

Liam Walker born in Gibraltar? he is another midfielder and played most of his career in spain

Yeah that same one. Wiki tell you that also?

I think the squad is getting there.worried abt the amount of wingers though.Must mean we are going to sell GMS but not for 700k.1.5m plus add ons at least.Goodie is a great signing and i cant believe folk moaning about it.ST were down 1200 on the same time last year.I bet they are a lot healthier now and giving Flood a new deal instead wouldnt have excited the fans as much as he is decent.Cant wait to see Gauld play a full season.Looks the real deal.

PEEECH of a post ;)

Just realised Peeeeech and Peeeeeeel are different peeeeeeeople.

I hope this was because our names are similar, if not I need to take a long hard look at my beige style.

How has chris erskine been for yous? And to lesser extent paton

Given that the team has played two(I think) friendlies, both in Germany, Arabs knowledge of Paton & Erskine is not exactly detailed. Roll on a fortnight tonight.

How has chris erskine been for yous? And to lesser extent paton

I don't think anyone can answer that question yet, we have had two very tough matches in Germany and have rotated the squad around a lot in both matches, we will tell you on the 2nd of August ;)

Tonight's game v CD San Roque

United SXI: Cierzniak, Dillon, Trialist, Gunning, Trialist, Butcher, GMS, Dow, Oyenuga, Goodwillie and Graham

Edit: Kicking off in the next hour.

Tonight's game v CD San Roque

United SXI: Cierzniak, Dillon, Trialist, Gunning, Trialist, Butcher, GMS, Dow, Oyenuga, Goodwillie and Graham

Edit: Kicking off in the next hour.

I'm more than a little curious as to what our formation is given that's our starting XI. Any ideas?

I'm more than a little curious as to what our formation is given that's our starting XI. Any ideas?

I'm completely baffled. My guess would be....

Rado

Dillion That French boy Gunning Carey

GMS Butcher Dow

Goodwillie Oyenuga

Graham.

That's my best guess what ever we are playing it will be pretty offensive.

United team sheet

#decespelling #granamstyle #clitwatson #gaulaballa

OUaGfed.jpg

Was just away to post this too :P . The one last week had Carey as Carwey :lol:

Archived