Dundee United 2013/14 Season

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No disrespect but surely Berra can get a bigger club than United and would the wage not be a stumbling block?!

You would certainly think so, although I'd have said the same for Boyd, Thomson, McFadden and Danny Wilson so who knows.

It looks like Johnny Russell will be at Derby come monday/tuesday subject to his medical. If that is the case then I wish him all the best for his future. He's given us United fans some excellent moments over the past two or three years. His thunderbolt goal against Dundee back in August and the way he turned around a game which we were losing 2-0 against Inverness and won 3-2 after he came off the bench and scored twice back in late 2011 being particular highlights. His goals against the late Rangers were all great moments too. However I'll always remember him best for that 15 second goal against Sevco. Absolutely fantastic stuff.

United hopeful of signing Goodwillie before the end of the week according to Jim Spence's Twitter.

That would be a massive signing for us if it does go through. Frankly I won't believe it until I see a picture of Goodwillie at Tannadice again.

Will be quite amusing when all these 'fantasy signings' go tits up. :lol:

Not half as funny as Dundee's slide into administration No. 3 will be after they fail to win promotion back into the SPL, again, and the Texans scarper.

Will be quite amusing when all these 'fantasy signings' go tits up. :lol:

Your like a man who's away to face the guillotine that's laughing at someone with a paper cut.

Or something like that.....

Ritchie Ryan wanted by Chesterfield. Was good when he first arrived but has went seriously off the boil; wouldn't be. Too bothered if he went.

Eoin Doyle and now Ritchie Ryan. I can only assume that Chesterfield's Scottish scout is on acid.

Eoin Doyle and now Ritchie Ryan. I can only assume that Chesterfield's Scottish scout is on acid.

Their manager is Paul Cook (who knocked back the chance to manage Saints before we turned to Lomas) who had both players at Sligo Rovers.

I think part of the reason Cook turned us down was because the budget wasn't going to be there for him to flood our squad with all his Irish players. Bullet dodged.

You would certainly think so, although I'd have said the same for Boyd, Thomson, McFadden and Danny Wilson so who knows.

It's the resurgence of the SPL. Players are willing to take a pay cut to join a league on the up.

It's the resurgence of the SPL. Players are willing to take a pay cut to join a league on the up.

You should start a thread on this. The fucking window lickers will be all over it.

Not one for hyperbole, but Teckletadger coming home would be fucking glorious. With GMS, Gauld and Armstrong supporting. Baws-oot football.

The Berra thing smells like shite, though.

There's a rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Berra is signing a 4 year deal. Not a fucking chance.

Not one for hyperbole, but Teckletadger coming home would be fucking glorious. With GMS, Gauld and Armstrong supporting. Baws-oot football.

The Berra thing smells like shite, though.

I was sceptical about us being able to afford to sign Stephen McManus even if he is willing to take a big pay cut as a favour for Jackie. There's no way in hell we could afford Berra.

I thought I'd heard all the amusing nicknames for Goodie but I'd never heard "Teckletadger" before :lol:. Cheers for that.

There's a rumour doing the rounds on Twitter that Berra is signing a 4 year deal. Not a fucking chance.

Cash-strapped SPL club offer Scottish International and ex-EPL player a four year contract.

Seems legit.

Archived