Dundee United 2013/14 Season

I shan't judge your creepy childlike bits if you don't judge mine . After all, it's not a competition.

But if it was I'd win.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the interests of hygiene you should be getting them shaved off anyway. I always knew Dundee United was the minky team in the area.

I'm all for mantaining a tidy bush. I hear you, brother. But scalping my balls?

Nae danger.

I'm all for mantaining a tidy bush. I hear you, brother. But scalping my balls?

Nae danger.

Your brother from another mother Pull his Strings was the one who brought up bahs, not me.

I said the pubes should be shaved, if he wants to contemplate killing millions of children with one slice of the razor then he can be my guest.

I tried it once, cut myself and it stung when i sweated. Never again

Your brother from another mother Pull his Strings was the one who brought up bahs, not me.

I said the pubes should be shaved, if he wants to contemplate killing millions of children with one slice of the razor then he can be my guest.

I tried it once, cut myself and it stung when i sweated. Never again

It's either above or below. There's only one reason a man would shave above the member:

little-finger-pinkie-hand-gesture.jpg

I go away for a couple of hours and come back and see there's been quite a few posts in this topic in that time. "Wow" I think, something notable must have happened in that time with us (I'm f*cking bored of pre-season already.) However when I check the topic what do I find? Arabs and Dees discussing whether to shave or not to shave their pubes...

Classy as always my fellow Dundonians. ;)

flood_280x390_721421a.jpg

Now you say that you like me, but you don't "like" like me.
And you say that you love me but you're not "in" love with me
And we should just be friends
but friends shouldn't treat other friends like that
you're not too friendly when you act like that.

Every time I call the old you, the new you answers the phone.
I would like to talk to old you , but the new you says you're not home.

Ah well, It's pretty gutting to lose Flood but not unexpected at least. Thanks for everything Willo, all the best for the future. Well, so long as you make sure you have a shocker when you play us.

Daly, Flood, Douglas and almost definitely Russell away. Any replacements likely to come exclusively from the lower leagues.

If we finish top six next season McNamara will deserve a medal.

BTW not criticising the cutbacks, I'd rather Thomson took decisive action now rather than us face financial problems down the line.

Daly, Flood, Douglas and almost definitely Russell away. Any replacements likely to come exclusively from the lower leagues.

BTW not criticising the cutbacks, I'd rather Thomson took decisive action now rather than us face financial problems down the line.

Exactly Mr Danger. Try explaining it to some fellow Arabs with their heads in the sand. I've heard a few moans, mostly from fans that don't really go anymore as well.

The performances of County, St Johnstone & Inverness this season are proof that relative success can be achieved working on a shoestring. I'd rather United sorted out the future of the club long term than any short term gains. May 15th 2010 will keep me going a while yet.

Agreed, getting to the top six will be extremely difficult for us next season. I have no problem with the cutbacks either. Thompson's doing it in order to stabilise the club although no doubt if you look on facebook etc you'll find eejits complaining about us not handing out big wages anymore. If we do end up back in the bottom six now for a year or two then I can't say I won't be disappointed, but we've had a good few years as a top six club, as well winning a cup and reaching another final. If we have to spend a couple of seasons in the bottom six in order to try and rebuild a squad and blood in some more young talent then I won't be completely devastated.

Archived