Jackie McNamara - It's not about the money..

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look forward to reading pull my strings thoughts when Russell goes for a fee less than utd want and payable over a number of years.

You'll be disappointed I'm afraid. On the plus side you shouldn't have to wait long to find out.

:lol: I know what infer means, Colin. You (the author) may imply but only I (the reader) infers.

Keep googling, you'll get there eventually and will be a better man for it. I genuinely wish you the best of luck.

No, the author was the person who wrote the article. I deduced my opinion from the article. Ergo, infer is a perfectly reasonable word to use. Want to have another bash at it?

No, the author was the person who wrote the article. I deduced my opinion from the article. Ergo, infer is a perfectly reasonable word to use. Want to have another bash at it?

Ah, you inferred from his statements etc. that [something, something - whatever it was that you were saying, I forget] rather than were inferring [something, something]. I think it was the garbled tense which threw me.

Nice doing business with you. Good day. hat_tip.gif

I hope that you two have finished discussing semantics, and we can return to discussing McNamara. I think the time for simple financial compensation alone has passed, and I sincerely hope that the courts are able to enforce additional punishment. Something like this:

spanking-o.gif

Except involving JM, bound and spanked by Ricky & Chico the firhill kitmen.

I hope that you two have finished discussing semantics, and we can return to discussing McNamara. I think the time for simple financial compensation alone has passed, and I sincerely hope that the courts are able to enforce additional punishment. Something like this:

spanking-o.gif

Except involving JM, bound and spanked by Ricky & Chico the firhill kitmen.

The bird holding onto the young lady's feet is certainly having a whale of a time. And who can blame her?

I hope that you two have finished discussing semantics,

I'm still up for it. Go on, say something grammatically inelegant and let's see what happens.

Anyhoo, you lot are clearly perverts. No wonder MacNamara couldn't wait to move to somewhere less depraved.

Look at your mother with those eyes, do you? Hmmm. Kiss her with those lips? Lick her with that tongue? Dirty boy.

I'm still up for it. Go on, say something grammatically inelegant and let's see what happens.

Anyhoo, you lot are clearly perverts. No wonder MacNamara couldn't wait to move to somewhere less depraved.

Look at your mother with those eyes, do you? Hmmm. Kiss her with those lips? Lick her with that tongue? Dirty boy.

It's McNamara by the way.

You got utterly ripped apart by a 12 year old on the Thistle forum.

I was going to miss vikingTON's fuckwittery but Pull My Strings looks like he is more than capable of filling the void.

It's McNamara by the way.

So it is. I wonder where I got the 'Mac' from.

You got utterly ripped apart by a 12 year old on the Thistle forum.

That reference again. Care to link to the site you're referring to since I've already made clear that you've got your wires crossed. I'm assuming it's a tall, handsome, debonair chap but, apart from that, what makes you think it's me?

The bird holding onto the young lady's feet is certainly having a whale of a time. And who can blame her?

Who indeed. It looks like a lot of fun for all involved.

Especially now that the season is over. With no football to distract me, I'm forced to spend my days looking up photos of japanese girls licking doorknobs.

http://doorknobgirl.tumblr.com/archive

I doubt that had anything to do with McNamara leaving though. He left to take up a better paid job with a bigger club. Fair enough. Just a shame he left his dignity behind when he departed.

Will the "WOLVES" come calling at Tannadice?? Maybe a phone call from Jes Moxey (remember him?) And it's COMPENSATION time all over again. So get your wallet out Mr Thompson, no installments.

Come on, Jackie, Stephen you can pay by Morning, Noon or Night. Why not just pay on the day. You pair of Wonga Dicks!!!

Will the "WOLVES" come calling at Tannadice?? Maybe a phone call from Jes Moxey (remember him?) And it's COMPENSATION time all over again. So get your wallet out Mr Thompson, no installments.

Come on, Jackie, Stephen you can pay by Morning, Noon or Night. Why not just pay on the day. You pair of Wonga Dicks!!!

:blink:

ETA: This makes Jagstrooper seem like a balanced poster.

Hey, Thats my bosses you are talking about!! Anyway its SCOTMID these days!! OK??

Craig Hinchcliffe, goalkeeping coach off to Dundee Thistle...er...United. Who is next?

Thistle linked with ex-United goalkeeper Michael McGovern on a two year deal from Falkirk.

Archived