Hannibal

Armand 2

He's got class, he always seems to make an effort, he never seems to just go "ah f**k it" and sit down in his pants to cheesy beans on toast!!!

Just started watching Season 3, I thought the first episode was bloody tedious, but apart from that it's excellent.

Gutted that it's been cancelled. I get a bit psised off with companies who ask you to invest in their creation, then bail out with half a story told.

• 1 month later...

Just finished it, quite sad that's it all over. Dr Chilton..........fucking hell. :o

The after credits scene was tremendous.

I don't think I have ever seen Gillian Anderson looks so beautiful, and her leg looked delicious!

]

The after credits scene was tremendous.

I don't think I have ever seen Gillian Anderson looks so beautiful, and her leg looked delicious!

AFTER CREDITS?? Bugger, I'll have to go back and recover it from the Sky bin now.

I'm still in shock from the big gay ending

Edited by jester

Finally got round to finishing this. I thought it was a season of two halves. The first half was pretty dull and a bit wanky. Looked fucking gorgeous, mind.

The second half was just unmissable television. They managed to take a storyline that we've seen on screen twice now and make it feel new with a few changes.

I loved the ending and if that is to be it for the show then its a good way to sign off. The after credits scene did leave it open to be continued if someone is smart enough to pick it up.

• 5 years later...
22 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Random bump.

Been watching bits of this recently.

The more I see of it, the more risible I reckon it is. 

Gillian Anderson in particular, who I would usually really like, is absolutely fucking dreadful in this. 

77ce2e3aafad166f952a5e9615a1aed5_w200.gi