Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nonsense. 3 of those players you are talking about went senior, the fact the same WW gang who were hopeless last year won the league only goes to show the drop in standard.

Did that same 3 play in the Spartans side that were runners up to stirling uni ?

When the other 2 played eos Gretna were just starting oot and stirling in the 1st div ?

Afore i get shot doon in flames for going off topic its a transfer thread brucie,i was only making comment after a post aboot Spartans no reaching the same heights after losing certain players !

You have your opinion I have mine ?

Glad to see informer trying to stir things again not got a clue has he every put anything positive on this forum the mans clueless sorry the boys clueless

Touch a nerve Grant. Lothian and civil were both shite last year it's no a secret! So I asked if they've signed anyone!

I'm not grant but ccs were shite they're we're 4 th when chic and Mickey left with no money and grant inherited the players and they're shite to , what about Fraser he's murder to I suppose all you do on here is slag people off , why don't you go on the amateur forum and talk about your amateur side who are full of thugs

I'm not grant but ccs were shite they're we're 4 th when chic and Mickey left with no money and grant inherited the players and they're shite to , what about Fraser he's murder to I suppose all you do on here is slag people off , why don't you go on the amateur forum and talk about your amateur side who are full of thugs

Hi grant how are you? Firstly I said CSS were bad after managerial changes try reading the post, and I know grant inherited side no1 mention anything about him being bad I mentioned Lothian being bad! So back to my question have CSS or Lothian signed anyone as they will both struggle if not ?

P.s who Fraser the coach, demoted as manager and he still hanging around

FFS Simps do you reckon that the quality and competition in the eos HASN'T improved in the last two or three seasons !

Am i no allowed to comment after yet another smart arsed comment from brucelee ?

What's with the red this time !!

i dont think spartans can win the league next year if they are signing players like main and beacher , i could be wrong but you cant lose good experienced players and replace them with ordinary players with very little experience

i dont think spartans can win the league next year if they are signing players like main and beacher , i could be wrong but you cant lose good experienced players and replace them with ordinary players with very little experience

Again, another "expert" making predictions against us & we are less than a week since we finished 3rd in the League & won the King Cup! C'mon lads can we not wait for us to kick a ball before you put us down? I've already said it before, it's WW that won the league & you should be concentrating on using all your negativity against!

Grim

im not having a go ! get your head out your erse and realise that spartans arent the best team in the league anymore its a fact you cant lose mcleod and manson and get better

Plainly it would depend on who they sign to replace them. If Messi were to want a new challenge, who's to say that he would not be able to cope with the thrills and spills of EoS fitba?

Anyway, reading Robbie's farewell article, it sounds like he was keen to go and try something new and I don't know what clubs are supposed to do about that. Not everything that happens has to be someone's fault.

Archived