Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe 2 out the 9 if your ucky your so well imformered , informer name all the other amateur players coming or you been reading that on some amateur forum think your comments are amazing keep them coming

5 out the 9 played for civil in a

Friendly on Sunday night at Spartans against the hearts charity team. If I've been informed incorrectly feel free to tell me where these players will sign.

The lad motion isn't good enough for whitehill IMO, also spartans are keen on the boy gareth thom who IMO again is shocking but would do a job at spartans.

Gareth started 37 out of 41 games this season. He's a player of the season contender in a title and cup winning side.

Scott Devlin & Craig Hume prob go junior as the pay more money think Paul Devlin will stay at edinburgh city the Patersons will go to leith , butlers won't go to ccs thinks he is better than he is , Liam jack probably go to craigroyston Murray & boothrone ccs so who's the sandy players leaving to ccs then informer

Eyes its no a case of going against a ww player.

Its the fact you said he's had a shocking season. Based on what ?

As rab pointed oot starting 37/41 games can't be too bad a player ?

Oh and my rosewell source has informed me Gareth is on the dotted line for the welfare next season ;)

The lad motion isn't good enough for whitehill IMO, also spartans are keen on the boy gareth thom who IMO again is shocking but would do a job at spartans.

Of course Motion is good enough for Whitehill,guy's played at at a higher level than EOS and Mickey knows he could do a job.

Scott Devlin & Craig Hume prob go junior as the pay more money think Paul Devlin will stay at edinburgh city the Patersons will go to leith , butlers won't go to ccs thinks he is better than he is , Liam jack probably go to craigroyston Murray & boothrone ccs so who's the sandy players leaving to ccs then informer

Butler thinks he's better than he is ??? Strange. He's score 23 goals this year for a team that went down !! He will tell u he's not great.

Does anyone know what will happen to Easthouses when the new Newbattle High is built?

The new school is being built on the entire grass area at Mayfield complex and Easthouses pitch is smack bang in the middle of it! Think building starts in 2014.

I know one if the players, asked him but he didn't know what the plans are.

How'd you ken I'm skint?

Of course Motion is good enough for Whitehill,guy's played at at a higher level than EOS and Mickey knows he could do a job.

Just because he played at a higher level doesn't mean he is good enough, their are players at SFL level who shouldn't be there, have seen the boy a few times this season and didn't stand out, was found out and looked far off the pace.

Humedog are you not heading to Whitehill? Strollers to take players from Heriot Vale and Lochend amateur sides. Preston are taking players from Edinburgh Rose

Preston are taking player from pencatland fact

Just because he played at a higher level doesn't mean he is good enough, their are players at SFL level who shouldn't be there, have seen the boy a few times this season and didn't stand out, was found out and looked far off the pace.

I know kevin well and anyone saying he is not good enough for WW is off there head.

That's your opinion,iv'e had mine,he's as good as anybody at Whitehill in his position.

Archived