Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard Civil are offering half their budget to try sign Stewart O'Neill from Tollcross aswell!

I presume they will be buying him an armchair so he doesnt have to move then!!

What are your plans Leo? Sticking with Tollcross or trying EOS/Lowland/Junior again?

Yeh mate, been asked to sign for next season so see what season brings. Not sure what league were in though find out tonite

looks like it'll be div 1 then unless the chosen one can get them into the juniors

Yes very unfortunate not to get accepted into the Lowland League, but if Edin Uni are now in the LL then only Heriot Watt gets relegated. if they do go into the first division they will walk it by miles, just like Lothian did with the premier division this seaseon.

Yes very unfortunate not to get accepted into the Lowland League, but if Edin Uni are now in the LL then only Heriot Watt gets relegated. if they do go into the first division they will walk it by miles, just like Lothian did with the premier division this seaseon.

I'd have thought that keeping the 2 up/2 down would make sense unless either (a) there are any new applications or (b) you would have an 8 team 1st Division.

Apparently there hadn't been much in the way of credible applications at the time of the league meeting last month.

If there are none, then I would imagine that two divisions of 9 would be the most viable option. Play each team 3 times which at least gives you a decent number of games in the league season.

None of the Herriot vale good enough... Either are the tollcross players Peter gilhooley good enough for lowland league never mind eos

I watched the game between them both on monday and they both looked like decent sides I played with Peter and he is good enough for Lowland/East of Scotland but none of the teams have tried to sign him.... better left back than he is at midfield

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived