Transfers !

A boy Tillbrook from spartans EOS set to move to eyemouth.. Funny move that but he hasnt been involved much..

Also hear summers from civil will be moving also..

anyone conf?

the lad summers is way out his depth to be honest,very very poor

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What dross chrissy tobin ? Chris moffat? Ciarian? Also nobody is safe ;they have signed 5 maybe 6 players from this season but towards end of the season civil been a strong side. Very strong. It will be interesting who is there at start of the season and what league they will be in.

We are getting a few of the lads from are 19's and also trying to sign a few lads from amatures. We want to finish higher than we have this season.

Any confirmation on tillbrook? and which lads have stepped up from 19s?

You a player Brogue? I can see several players leaving Spartans EOS with Zavaroni and Donny probably not returning after loan spell at peebles and also a few teams after hammy and Dave Stewart will they be staying? Could be a big in flux of 19's there next year!

All good players in there 19's team tho any of them could step in and do a decent job.

I'm thinking it's a wind-up :lol:.

But it's an interesting broader question.

One way of trying to measure it would be to look at the 27 meetings between Lowland and East of Scotland clubs in cup competition this season. Of these the Lowland sides have won 22 and the EOS sides 5. Of those 5 we find that 3 were delivered by Lothian who ran away with the Premier; 1 by Tynecastle; and 1 by Edinburgh University (who ironically enough are entering the Lowland). So there's a clear gulf Lowland<>EOS.

Still to come are King Cup ties between HW & Preston, and potentially (Edinburgh University/Hibs EOS/Lothian) & (HW/Preston/Edinburgh City).

I have heard that a couple of EOS sides are looking at the following Premier 1 amateur players for next season

ESV

Peter Gilhooley (Played for Scotland Ams), Paul Murray, Michael Kennedy and Lee Watson

Heriot Vale

Adam Robertson, Eddie Mangan, Alan Sherif and Piesy

Tollcross Thistle

Lee Heinemeer, Mikey Robertson and Murray Carnie

Edinburgh Rose

Ray Walker and David Brogan

Also heard that a couple of Lochend players are on the Lothian Thistle/Edinburgh United radar

Must say I am surprised about some of these names but they were the names on the paper I received.

Anyone else know other movers and shakers??

I have heard that a couple of EOS sides are looking at the following Premier 1 amateur players for next season

ESV

Peter Gilhooley (Played for Scotland Ams), Paul Murray, Michael Kennedy and Lee Watson

Heriot Vale

Tollcross Thistle

Edinburgh Rose

Also heard that a couple of Lochend players are on the Lothian Thistle/Edinburgh United radar

Must say I am surprised about some of these names but they were the names on the paper I received.

Lol at the Tollcross ones!

ESV

Heriot Vale

Tollcross Thistle

Edinburgh Rose

most of the players mentioned there could certainly make the step to lowland league and fit in well.

Archived