Transfers !

Has carnie made any concrete signings? If the bodies that are getting mentioned on here hes signed they'l not improve...

what have u got against carnie u seem to slate him whenever you get the chance but for what lothian finished 10th the season before he came in and finished 6th last year with him, you say the new signings wont improve them how do u come to that conclusion? john williams tynecastle captain who preston vale were both wanting and in eos select squad, jamie butler scored 23 goals last year at a team that finished bottom also in eos select squad and sean ringe who is only 20 was highly rated at spartans and wanted to keep him or next season so can u explain 4eyes?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has carnie made any concrete signings? If the bodies that are getting mentioned on here hes signed they'l not improve...

Dont really think any team would improve with a concrete signing. :unsure2:

Not to worry im sure Grant will have his team in the mix for a top 4 finish this season :whistle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That would be Stevie the left back now at Spartans ams I believe, cadger last I heard signed for civil and mr downie last I heard he hung them up because there was no room left on the easthouses bench I know them all very well, nice guys but ormi legends they are not.

Not willing to discuss this matter anymore, I've made my point and I'm sure p&b readers don't care all that much about former ormi players, all I will say is that our squad is starting to shape up for next season and with some new committee coming on board and a good pre-season we look forward to season 2013/2014. Goodnight.

If the club were based in Tranent rather than Ormiston then some people might bite at that, but I have no time for people that just start rumours for the sake of causing trouble so please put your spoon away.

how broony in the red boots were a great sight in his hey day he put some goals away. a missed renwick n jake cameron out

Yes sad to see Ritchie gone but wish him all the best at his new club, in regards to ormi legends, all the names mentioned ill give you tommy. I take it the rest were a piss take?

Not willing to discuss this matter anymore, I've made my point and I'm sure p&b readers don't care all that much about former ormi players,

fixed that for you! :P

does ormiston v hibs u20s count as a derby next season btw?

Archived