Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody heard of that useless carnie making any new signings?? Im surprised he's still in a job..

LTHV will defo go down if he's still in charge!!

U said we would go down last year also ?? Finished 6th. Personal bet that we will not be in bottom 3 !!! Tenner ?

4 eyes welcome back everybody on this forum missed your piss that you put on here glad to see your putting the same olde shite up , you done really well with your forecast last season , any chance you could forecast the weather for this week which you would probably get that wrong , please hurry up and post more off your pish or will you use your other name to do that and I'm not grant in case you think I am , he is big and ugly enough to say what he does and not hide behind another name

I see the bitchin is still going on eh..

Ive never heard so much pish in my life. Look im sorry if ive upset you in the past 4eyes and informer but thats life. I do what i think is best for my club and if i go about it in a way you dont like thats tough shit. Keep the forcasting coming boys cause it aint happin like it never happened last season..

The British Uni League consists of six teams. TWO get relegated every year. We finished fourth, above Manchester and Northumbria who went down. Not a bad shout all considered. Not in comparison to winning !! Not good at all.

Spartans won the King Cup this year and came third in the EOS League after winning "f all" last season. "Hugely" moving forward. Are you gettiing the point here ? :)Eh no, as they lost on goal diff last year and by 9 points this year! :blink: that's no improvement whatsoever!! FACTS are FACTS.

Not sure why anyone would sign for clubs not knowing which league they will be in next season.

they join City for the fame and glory of wearing the famous white and black.

and also because I've got the negatives..... :ph34r:

All will be revealed July 1st!

All I'll say right now is I'm very happy with the squad Mr Lawson will have at his disposal.

Craigth wait 'til you see ours! Mouthwatering does not do it justice!

Right boys & girls I'm away to Norway on a scouting trip for a week & that's not the dib dib dib variety! Expect to see some new foreign blood lined up to be running out to Flashing Blade in the LLL in August! :D

Grim

Craigth wait 'til you see ours! Mouthwatering does not do it justice!

Right boys & girls I'm away to Norway on a scouting trip for a week & that's not the dib dib dib variety! Expect to see some new foreign blood lined up to be running out to Flashing Blade in the LLL in August! :D

Grim

I hope you have plenty money with you. The price of a pint is a lot more than at the Wee Bar in Gretna. :(

I hope you have plenty money with you. The price of a pint is a lot more than at the Wee Bar in Gretna. :(

Well I've got a bottle the hard stuff in my case & maybe it won't do me any harm to stay off it for a week (after the bottles empty of course).

Grim

Archived