Transfers !

What players from the Rose are heading to Preston??

Did hear of a few boys from Heriot Vale heading to CSS though...... big lad that plays centre half i think is one of them.

Humedog are you not heading to Whitehill? Strollers to take players from Heriot Vale and Lochend amateur sides. Preston are taking players from Edinburgh Rose

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silly time off the year just now but a few players will wait until they find out about the lowland league and possible league recontruction...

Teams that could leave ,Whitehill, Spartans, Edin city,Preston, Coldstream,Vol,Gala, Gretna and that would weaken the EOS league imo.

He is slow but half decent in the air, don't think the Spartans pitch will suit him..

What's the point in Spartans having the massive youth set up if they just sign players from other clubs??

Leith Ath and Edinburgh city try and bring players through the system ..

He is slow but half decent in the air, don't think the Spartans pitch will suit him..

What's the point in Spartans having the massive youth set up if they just sign players from other clubs??

Leith Ath and Edinburgh city try and bring players through the system ..

I'm sure leith will be losing player due to failed promotion

Is that the big lad Danny Main? Is he any good, haven't seen much of him?

As fox in the box said, good in the air and I think good player. Is slow but with a quick player beside him he will be ok

Archived