Craig Hume (leith)

joe Murray (Lothian).

Patty Bothrone

And a few amateur players from sandys

Any truth ?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Few rumours I've came across, Spartans- Danny Main&beacher (edin uni) robbie ross (city) Whitehill- Finnie (spartans) thomson (ex stenny) EdinCity- Connor scott (preston) connolly (lothian) wringe (spartans) Civil- Butler (tynecastle) Hay (gala) devlin Vale- Mcculloch (whitehill) gormley ohara (preston) Lothian- Wringe&finnie (spartans) gormley butler (tynecastle) Preston-Conan (lothian) fusco (edin city)

Strollers have always said they don't pay players but you can believe anything those muppets say. Anyone going there must have a screw loose

Zzzzzzz

I know for a fact some player have signed for no money at all! the money we are talking about players getting at this leval is pennys!

I imagine players at ww, spartans, stirling will be on a not bad amount. Heard couple at ww on 2500 a year. Hardly pennies.

To what end would any club pay their players that amount of money? It is not as if there is a big prize if they win anything. I am sure that the club could find other ways to invest the money they work hard to raise (such as floodlights).

I imagine players at ww, spartans, stirling will be on a not bad amount. Heard couple at ww on 2500 a year. Hardly pennies.

Yeah there is a few lads that will get that but lets be honest not at the smaller clubs which we are talking about.

I have seen first hand how getting large sums of money can work against a player (moving clubs and worst in the juniors) personal money is not going to make me choice a team over another.

Got to disagree there eyes Gareth Thom has had a brilliant season for ww !

Cic as far as im aware clubs dont need floodlights for a licence so dont think ww be spending fortunes on lights anytime soon for maybes 3 or 4 games a season.

When the SFA inspected Albert Park the floodlights were one of the things that failed as not being bright enough so they must be relevant at some level. Selkirk are putting them in, aye?

They're not required for an entry level licence (which will be needed for the SLFL), but if they are in place they have to be a certain power/wattage (I'm not sure what it is). Bronze level license (needed for SFL3 i believe) and above have a floodlight requirement.

Archived