Transfers !

Mega issues with almost everything posted here pal, ah dunno about the "fitbaw" part of yer name being right.

I dunno even where to start or why even bother? In fact f**k it, I'm no gonna bite, it's no even on topic.

I will continue off-topic though & say, if you look at the fixtures left it's no in just ours & WW's hands, both of us have to play Stirling Uni, (whom everyone here will long know of my unfettered admiration for such a great bunch of lads & long may they reign) if they beat us both then will be above us both, so let's not jump to any conclusions of it's up to us & WW just yet, remember they are the champs still!

Grim

Grim not biting but you should really let this poor uneducated lad know the facts........

Wringe and Finnie hardly played under Mickey .....hard to get in the Spartans team with Legend Cloudy and new boy Bremner both playing well and scoring goals...better they get game time than just sit on the bench week in week out like last season surely??

ando - Daftie you really really need to check your facts on why he hasn't played

Sivvy was out the team for a few weeeks with a broken finger as I recall......played just about every game since..

john grant doesn't seem to be complaining and seems to be putting in good performances week in week out at rb

Kerr great player but wanted to go to Vale before Dougie was named manager....you have your facts wrong again. We lost Deano, Omar and Malin we had to replace them and the guys who are playing Cennezarro, Whatley and Bremner are all doing well.....

I agree with Messiah, both managers have exceeded expectation but your facts about Spartans are just wrong....maybe you should listen to the comments made by the ww manager and the stirling manager recently regarding Spartans and how they play.

As for Sammy Mr Spartans there are probably a few people up for that title...

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will continue off-topic though & say, if you look at the fixtures left it's no in just ours & WW's hands, both of us have to play Stirling Uni, (whom everyone here will long know of my unfettered admiration for such a great bunch of lads & long may they reign) if they beat us both then will be above us both, so let's not jump to any conclusions of it's up to us & WW just yet, remember they are the champs still!

Grim

If Stirling win all their remaining games they'd end up on 50 points

If Whitehill and Spartans both lose to Stirling, draw with each other and win their remaining two games they'll both end up on 50 points.

However, if WW or Spartans win their head to head and remaining two games the winners will win the league with 52 points.

Lies, damn lies and statistics :smartass

Samuel hasn't done all that's asked of him? Top of the league, beaten only once, and 2 cup finals.....so what was asked of him? Mickey done a great job at ww, cup in the bag and sitting top of the league also.

Fitbaw-daft, you are a tool.

If Spartans and Whitehill draw, both lose to Stirling and all other games are won by all teams then we could all end up on the same points!!

Cracking end to the season.

Also agree with Pep. Dougie for me brought in a lot of young players with intentions to build. We've already exceeded my expectations and delighted to have a couple of finals to look forward to. Coming from winning nothing last season, winning 1 cup will be progress! While in with a shout for the league, Whitehill have the goal advantage and the experience. They are my favourites for it (have been all season). I'll be accused of mind games but in my 16 years of watching EOS football, experience counts!

If Spartans and Whitehill draw, both lose to Stirling and all other games are won by all teams then we could all end up on the same points!!

Cracking end to the season.

Also agree with Pep. Dougie for me brought in a lot of young players with intentions to build. We've already exceeded my expectations and delighted to have a couple of finals to look forward to. Coming from winning nothing last season, winning 1 cup will be progress! While in with a shout for the league, Whitehill have the goal advantage and the experience. They are my favourites for it (have been all season). I'll be accused of mind games but in my 16 years of watching EOS football, experience counts!

Mind games.

Grim

Happy Gilmore knows his stuff !!

any of the players i mentioned who you know about colin?
I didn't want to spill the beans but almost everything u said. I know a lot of players LTHV are after. Grinchy is staying at LTHV.

I didn't want to spill the beans but almost everything u said. I know a lot of players LTHV are after. Grinchy is staying at LTHV.

are you including yourself in that about the vale? i heard grinchy didnt know what he was doing yet as east stirling bonnyrigg and a couple of the top eos sides interested in him?

Archived