Transfers !

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you not on Junior forum saying guys in your own team were away to Bonnyrigg. Prob best not to upset your own gaffer...........

Yes I was as there maybe is one or two going, maybe ??

Spill the beans.......

I have heard WW might be having a mini clear out. Surprising considering how well they have done this season.

I have heard the same, gormley is away anyway to the vale !!

spartans are after somerville from whitehill and stevenson from lothian along with stevens from leith top 3 targets, whitehill are after finnie from spartans and stevenson from lothian, civil are after a few players with ryan harding coming in i believe he is after jamie butler tynecastle joe murray previously with lothian ritchie wilkes lothian and ian mcfarlane edinburgh city, lothian thistle are after daryl devlin and sean harrison edinburgh city and dale o hara preston, vale are after scott gormley whitehill and conan mcdermid lothian, preston want john crawford form coldstream along with mark smith penicuik juniors, anyone else know of any ins or outs?

spartans are after somerville from whitehill and stevenson from lothian along with stevens from leith top 3 targets, whitehill are after finnie from spartans and stevenson from lothian, civil are after a few players with ryan harding coming in i believe he is after jamie butler tynecastle joe murray previously with lothian ritchie wilkes lothian and ian mcfarlane edinburgh city, lothian thistle are after daryl devlin and sean harrison edinburgh city and dale o hara preston, vale are after scott gormley whitehill and conan mcdermid lothian, preston want john crawford form coldstream along with mark smith penicuik juniors, anyone else know of any ins or outs?

Heard big scott mcculloch is going to vale.

was at rosewell at weekend and heard mcculloch has as good as signed for vale and gormley wants to leave also heard that there is going to be changes at vale relegated or not ! half off it will be nonsense probably

:D :D aye Aarons gone right enough a straight swap with Tom Daley n cloudy as well as a set o strips n baws t fit up tommys jumpers..

No heard anyone mention the Spartans or stirling for that matter ? Ffs how t try and upset a team in full flow trying for the championship :D

Least wait till the end o season for the old speculation ;)

we don't have a player called Ian McFarlane so fair enough!

nomatter hoos going were and hoos staying put what a end to the season btween ww and spartans but wee mickey lawson must take the plaudits along wi the ww lads he went wi a inherited team and pushed them to a cup win and in my opinion only theres to lose league title were dougie samuels brought in his own players and seems to have edged out wee mickeys men the two youngsters wringe and finnie who now play wi the juniors ando who hardly ever played a full game, john grant a fantastic player on his day hardly got a game until he needed a right back defo not his possition , sivwright in and out of the team and one of the most consistent defenders in the league and to cap it all of kerr dodds who was virtually willing to sign at begining of season for nothing was told to find another club by mr samuels the same kerr dodds that played 8 or 9 games and was motm 5 times before his injury all these players were mickeys players who he saw massive potential in but mr samuels sees things differently so the winner this season must be mr lawson and what he has brought to the welfare guys whether he wins the league or not mr samuels is trying to be mr spartans that will never happen that title belongs to mickey and sam

You sound like you have something against mr Samuel. You will need to wait until end of season until we can start talking about who has done a better job. I'd say both have prob exceeded their expectations so far.

nomatter hoos going were and hoos staying put what a end to the season btween ww and spartans but wee mickey lawson must take the plaudits along wi the ww lads he went wi a inherited team and pushed them to a cup win and in my opinion only theres to lose league title were dougie samuels brought in his own players and seems to have edged out wee mickeys men the two youngsters wringe and finnie who now play wi the juniors ando who hardly ever played a full game, john grant a fantastic player on his day hardly got a game until he needed a right back defo not his possition , sivwright in and out of the team and one of the most consistent defenders in the league and to cap it all of kerr dodds who was virtually willing to sign at begining of season for nothing was told to find another club by mr samuels the same kerr dodds that played 8 or 9 games and was motm 5 times before his injury all these players were mickeys players who he saw massive potential in but mr samuels sees things differently so the winner this season must be mr lawson and what he has brought to the welfare guys whether he wins the league or not mr samuels is trying to be mr spartans that will never happen that title belongs to mickey and sam

Mega issues with almost everything posted here pal, ah dunno about the "fitbaw" part of yer name being right.

I dunno even where to start or why even bother? In fact f**k it, I'm no gonna bite, it's no even on topic.

I will continue off-topic though & say, if you look at the fixtures left it's no in just ours & WW's hands, both of us have to play Stirling Uni, (whom everyone here will long know of my unfettered admiration for such a great bunch of lads & long may they reign) if they beat us both then will be above us both, so let's not jump to any conclusions of it's up to us & WW just yet, remember they are the champs still!

Grim

no issues whatsoever with mr samuels just stating facts lawsons went with last seasons players put in a couple of u21s samuels inherited a good team brought in 6 of his own players defo not up to spartans level except for a couple all am saying is lawson has brought out the best in the ww players of last season were samuels has built his own team imo lawsons done exactly what is asked of him whether he wins the league or not samuels hasnt thats all im saying when you bring in at least 6 players you expect bigger and better things especially from spartans and if your totally honest with yourself the football from spartans has been the worst spartans has played for a long time and thats a fact

Archived