The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S.T.O.F.O

We need to be 100% behind the team and that's what we did last season and look what happens. If you don't rate a player fine but don't come on forums etc going on about it, get behind them as they PLAY FOR CLYDE.

Big season ahead so lets get motivation up from the off and back the Bully.

WAC

This thread is a fucking joke! I stopped using P&B years ago, but have gradually been coming back to keep up to date with Clyde activity because the OS is shite for news... But what am I finding? Pathetic squabbling between fans on whether a player is a shitebag or not... f**k sake man! McColm is a cracking player but suffers from inconsistancy, but hey! We are in the 3rd Division, paying shite wages, what do you expect?? McColm can easily be playing 2nd Division Fitbaw therefore happily see him as an asset at Clyde.

Some fans need to realise where we are again, but looking at some posters on here, I know they are consistantly grumpy b*****ds with players no matter what level we're playing in... As some have already said, Support the Team or f**k off!

Now can we get this thread back to what it is meant to be??!!

Or organise a walk out or maybe get banned for real over the top abuse of a former club employee.

If I don't like a player I will say so and I will decide when I FO!

The thread's a train wreck, apparently. But bitching about cat-calls at ballboys is the real issue here. Everyone greets til its their fucking domestic. Big diff between abusing ex employees who disgraced the club (and not just managers or players either) and current players whether you like them or not. Out of interest, when were the mentioned ball-boys on duty???

Give yourself a rest sir! If we're going to get into this, what about your over the top rants and shouts to the Ballboys?? Which ironically stopped when your sons became ball boys... For a smart, intelligent man, you are one bitter person!

Shouting at ball boys is the most fun there's been at Broadwood in 10 years and it certainly didn't stop when hoddit and doddit were there. I used to phone them and tell them to get off their arses.

Never called them a c**t mind you.

"Where is Alloa anyway?"

A wee village just to the south of Ayr.

A couple of interesting pubs there, and former Clyde wing half Jim Burns has a cottage there, or was that his older brother Rabbie? :P

I see what you've done there 8)

There's really no place on P&B for weak puns

Anyway, alloway & get on with what I was doing

:ph34r:

Archived