The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk more shite please buddy !!

It's quite clear that I'm not the only one of this opinion, we can't all be wrong.

Also, thought this site was for opinions and discussion, obviously we aren't allowed to disagree with certain folk.

Second part of my previous post totally proven correct there.

You think I'm talking shite, I think you're talking shite. We'll agree to disagree here and move on from this topic as we've all put our point across.

Moving on, it looks like were building a pretty decent squad, if the signings are true. Good bit of depth about the team as well which is pleasing.

Second part of my previous post totally proven correct there.

You think I'm talking shite, I think you're talking shite. We'll agree to disagree here and move on from this topic as we've all put our point across.

Moving on, it looks like were building a pretty decent squad, if the signings are true. Good bit of depth about the team as well which is pleasing.

For fucks sake. 'No-ones allowed to disagree with people', 'thought this site was about opinion' yada yada bollocks yada. Any post, on any thread, loses all credibility, as does the author, when that shite gets trotted out. Would you only be happy if everyone agreed?? I somehow think not. Have some conviction and a little less whining when no-one agrees.....you'd struggle to make it out the front door every morning if thats the static answer to everything.

Well theres people on here who clearly agree with me, as do all the folk in the stand that abuse him. Clyde fans never agree on anything.

Either way thats what he is.

Said it before and i'll say it once more....how can you be so sensitive to the reaction of what is a fairly sustained campaign against a part-time footballer??? You've expressed your viewpoint, others theirs.....personally i'm glad that its out there, we know what a disturbingly large number of fans think of him (honeymoon-gate fucked me off, but whats done is done) and they can choke on their Steak'n'Gravy pies each time he gets it up them. Playing the numbers game ('there's plenty in the stand who agree with me') disappoints me more than your attacks on McColm, frankly, especially as we all know the most vocal batch of unclefuckers on the subject (usually left of the tunnel).

So calling a player a shitebag is an opinion ?

And here was me thinking it was plain old abuse eh...

Oh OK then. Let's use different language. He is more cowardly than others, holds back from tackles a bit and is less likely to be seen digging in when the gam eis going against us.

Is that any better? If not then I'm sorry but you and others will just have to put up withthe fact that some dont rate him. As long as we are not shouting it at the top of our voices at the game then the opinion is valid. If you think it isnt then you can sit and stew in your anger....

Archived