The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

Gray and Scullion are both useful for their versatility, something that's ideal in this league

Versatile ? I see they are useless in a good few positions????

Seriously doubt either will feature much this season both away by Christmas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Graham has been good anytime I've seen him. We still need a striker but he is a good option to have.

Would give him a chance in the warm up games see how it goes think he might score us some goals

What a waste of a wage that is

Give him a fucking chance, eh? Hardly seen him but heard he scored a few goals when he was out on loan last season - need to give young guys a chance and a platform to do so.

Ideally need another striker as well as GG signing on.

Im hearin McColm brother training with us this week..

Plays up front for team in south o scotland league im reliable told and few teams both junior and Senior after his signature...

One shitebag in the team is bad enough without needing another!

Readin other forums..

Noticed Carlo Monti not signed up for anyone yet and would be ideal replacement for McCluskey...

No doubt wages would be the issue but would be nice to get him in the shirt

I would take Monti for this league in a heart beat

Why no official update on signings ?

Players might be signing contracts but those have to be registered at the SFA. Clyde are always at pains to tell us they only report it once players are registered. The SFA can be very demanding when it comes to dates and signatures for example.

They can be a little less strict if it's to do with a dual contract type situation that spanned many years and can effectively go unpunished, even with a man in place that would know where to look. At least we know no sporting advantage can be achieved by doing this and in no way helped one former club to win numerous titles.

I may have digressed here.

What a waste of a wage that is

One shitebag in the team is bad enough without needing another!

What happened to supporting ALL of our players?

As for Gary Graham, I've only seen him a couple of times - and he looked impressive, particularly considering he's still a teenager.

As for referring to McColm as a "shitebag" - why pick on a perceived weakness in his game, and ignore the good runs he makes and the good crosses he delivers.

Why he bothers travelling up from Stranraer for training and games, to receive the lack of support he gets from some of our fans, beats me.

And as for his brother - I know SFA about him, and I suspect most Clyde fans are the same.

But lets not miss an opportunity to slag him before he even signs for us - if he ever does.

If you read any of my previous posts you'll see why I don't particularly like him. Far too often has his head down and hides away from the action.

Hides?

One thing I admire most about McColm is his continued willingness to get the ball, drive at defenders and make something happen, even when he's constantly under immense and unfair scrutiny from elements of the support who aren't happy unless they're fucking greetin about something

Archived