The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

Right chaps this is the line up ,we goin 4 3 3 marsh mcqueen ch mcghee durie fb's sweeney gaffer sinclair midfield watt left fergie right daly up top

If you say so :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

David W put your stats book away for once, nobody cares how many assists or how much possession we had. Stuart mccolm is a shitebag, watch him every game jump out of tackles and lack effort.

Since you know everything David, how many times did ferguson cross for mccolm to score last season?

David W put your stats book away for once, nobody cares how many assists or how much possession we had. Stuart mccolm is a shitebag, watch him every game jump out of tackles and lack effort.

Since you know everything David, how many times did ferguson cross for mccolm to score last season?

Bullshit

How many times did mccolm put in crosses that were as good as undefendable for our so called strikers to miss or be too slow to even get into the box

Mccolm has vastly improved from his 1st season with us and was missed in the play offs,Say any different and im lost for words

He's a winger; I don't think anyone should really care if he jumps out of tackles. His effort isn't in doubt unfortunately; works up and down the touchline superbly.

One I think, v Queen's Park. Don't see your point.

McColm does split opinion with some fans really rating him and others the opposite , he did only come 6th in the man of match statistics on the official website which is voted on by members . IFor the fans who don't rate him most of its born out of frustration he has the ability but sometimes just doesn't show it I think he a good player at this level but not as good as some would have you believe , interesting to see how he does under the new manager as he was clearly highly rated by jim duffy.

One point doubt Barry ferguson will allow holidays during the season:)

McColm does split opinion with some fans really rating him and others the opposite , he did only come 6th in the man of match statistics on the official website which is voted on by members . IFor the fans who don't rate him most of its born out of frustration he has the ability but sometimes just doesn't show it I think he a good player at this level but not as good as some would have you believe , interesting to see how he does under the new manager as he was clearly highly rated by jim duffy.

One point doubt Barry ferguson will allow holidays during the season:)

Agree with this. He shows flashes of what he can do and the other times doesn't show it. Bit of a hider I think as well, if it's not going our way he's not one to put the effort in to change it.

Think he has potential to be one of our top players but he's not at the moment.

McColm is a decent player at this level. He is inconsistent but some of his balls into the box are quality. The critiscm he gets from some fans is a joke.

I hate the criticism that McColm is inconsistent or only shows what he can do in flashes. Even on a bad day, he still puts at least a couple of brilliant crosses into the box that would be converted by better strikers, and if he played his best week in week out he would be no where near this level.

If we fail to land a proven striker, i'm all for us shifting to the back-in-vogue 5-3-2 with Scott F replacing McCluskey and McColm as our midfield ball-carrier. He does this excellently well up.and down the left, but yes his head goes down if its not his day early on. Same can be said for the much-lauded centre-backs (both Berwick matches towards end of the season??? Of Annan and Peterhead home???) both of whom i actually do rate....playing in a consistent team changes players. McColm is one who in such a team will thrive. Aff his fucking back.

He's a winger; I don't think anyone should really care if he jumps out of tackles. His effort isn't in doubt unfortunately; works up and down the touchline superbly.

One I think, v Queen's Park. Don't see your point.

That's the point with you. You don't see anyone else's point because your head is up your own arse. Patronising little w****r.

If there's any doubt I think McColm is a bottler too.

The people on here who can't stand anyone else having an opinion on a player does my f@cking head in.

That's the point with you. You don't see anyone else's point because your head is up your own arse. Patronising little w****r.

:lol:

Now now chaps. Leave the in-fighting for your home games, please.

If there's any doubt I think McColm is a bottler too.

The people on here who can't stand anyone else having an opinion on a player does my f@cking head in.

Oh the support is full them????

any critical comment against mccolm gets u treated like some kind of heretic????

Find it quite amusing that they have such a high opinion of their football knowledge ????

The debate is about McColm's attributes, and I don't see enough from him. The fact that you do may be that you have lower standards than me. Could be that simple.

Patronising little w****r.

On Durie, he's looked decent going forward any time I've seen him. I think he's more of a natural right back, though he played left back for East Fife in the first leg of the playoff.

Archived