The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

The few times I have seen Malone he hasn't looked anywhere as good as when he was with us then again we are playing at far low level too.

Perry would be a waste of what meagre resources we have and Durie can't remember him from the east Fife games.

Most of these rumours will probably be a load of nonsense anyway.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roumers suggest we are planning a triple swoop for highly rated youngsters Mickaël Marsiglia, Karim Kerkar and Romauld Bouadji after all three were spotted in training last night.

My favourite rumour was when someone claimed Trevor Benjamin had turned up to take part in John Brown's open trials in 2009.

Diego Armando Jr??? John O'Neil??? Jean-Alain Boumsong's less illustrious brother....who sat next to me at Palmerston in 2004.......

My favourite rumour was when someone claimed Trevor Benjamin had turned up to take part in John Brown's open trials in 2009.

Just went on the big man's Wikipedia there and in amongst the vast plethora of clubs he's played for I saw his latest gig came at "Jarrow Roofing Boldon Community Association FC". Quite the handle.

Archived