The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my moles told me recently that he had signed (or was imminently signing) for Alloa. Not sure if that's been confirmed yet, but in any case he certainly isn't still with Clyde. Which is a shame :(

Pre-emptive edit: We cannae afford him cos the board are shit, NO to EK, etc etc.

One of my moles told me recently that he had signed (or was imminently signing) for Alloa. Not sure if that's been confirmed yet, but in any case he certainly isn't still with Clyde. Which is a shame :(

Pre-emptive edit: We cannae afford him cos the board are shit, NO to EK, etc etc.

doubt anyone in the league (maybe peterhead ) could compete with alloa in terms of wages and being able to play in the first division is also a big draw

a very well run part time team in division one with average attendance last year of 551

doubt anyone in the league (maybe peterhead ) could compete with alloa in terms of wages and being able to play in the first division is also a big draw

a very well run part time team in division one with average attendance last year of 551

And one that own their stadium.

And one that own their stadium.

yes they do and they have done really well to get where they are today

oh we wont own the ground if we move to the promised land will we? (have you uncovered a flaw in the masterplan) ;)

yes they do and they have done really well to get where they are today

oh we wont own the ground if we move to the promised land will we? (have you uncovered a flaw in the masterplan) ;)

You know the answer, and the gargantuan difference from new ground and current colts toy.

You know the answer, and the gargantuan difference from new ground and current colts toy.

:) it was more pointing out that Alloa achieved a a lot on a modest budget and it can be done with the right model , there are a lot of clubs who have their own ground who are well below Alloa in league status ,that and they do have a cracking manager which makes a huge difference.

:) it was more pointing out that Alloa achieved a a lot on a modest budget and it can be done with the right model , there are a lot of clubs who have their own ground who are well below Alloa in league status ,that and they do have a cracking manager which makes a huge difference.

An ambitous manager who does not see his media work as more important than his football management.

An ambitous manager who does not see his media work as more important than his football management.

Thought you chucked it knoxy but since I like your username I would hazard a decent guess his media work pays the shortfall from our wages

JD deserves a medal for hanging around this long when others WOULDNT do any better with no funds available

Imagine having to actually that fact but its true

Thought you chucked it knoxy but since I like your username I would hazard a decent guess his media work pays the shortfall from our wages

JD deserves a medal for hanging around this long when others WOULDNT do any better with no funds available

What exactly has he done? I know he finished second bottom of the league, humiliated the team by saying we had no chance of reaching the playoffs while we were a few points behind. I am aware he got knocked out the cup by non-league opposition, and that he was a member of the Board during the utter shambles that was the "EK vote" that has split the fans. So what exactly does he deserve a medal for?

You can argue other managers would also struggle but twice now you have said he deserves a medal. Why?

You can argue all you like about Jim Duffy's record and managerial abilities but to say he suffers from his media duties is nonsense.

He is the only manager in the league who doesn't work monday to friday at another job. I think we can allow him a few hours a week to do media work.

You can argue all you like about Jim Duffy's record and managerial abilities but to say he suffers from his media duties is nonsense.

He is the only manager in the league who doesn't work monday to friday at another job. I think we can allow him a few hours a week to do media work.

he is actually quite a good pundit , its the sycophants in the media telling him and everyone who listens that he should be working at a higher level

and he is wasted at clyde ,really so why isnt he then? , he has done ok not the worst not the best. I know this will annoy those amongst the support that treat him as some demi god :lol: Duffy is at clyde because he wants to stay involved in football, he isnt doing us some kind of favour

Last I checked this was a football forum and everyone was entitled to give their opinion. I dont know what I said that you took exception to? Maybe the fans are all too sensitive now.

really mcnally at peterhead has a day job ?

Archived