The Clyde FC Summer Transfer Spectacular

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We beat Airdrie 1-0 in a closed door match today with MacBeth scoring. According to Bobby Gracey the team was

Barclay

Brown McQueen Trialist McDonald

MacBeth Gray Sweeney McColm

Daly Scullion

Still No sign of Bell in Past two friendlies then as wouldn't imagine the Trialist at centre back is him unless the line up is wrong way round with Gray at CB and Trialist (Bell) in Centre midfield

Otherwise Take it we've either offered him training facilities or he is away elsewhere playing for a deal with the only hope he doesn't get signed up come August (Thinks Bryan Gilfillian)

Early days but would have still liked to have seen a few more trialists in that line up as oppose to players already signed up

I don't think bell would be in the position to play about with contract offers etc, its more likely his ankles arn't up to it. I'd expect if he's fit again he would be delighted to sign for anyone and give himself a chance of working his way back up the ladder.

We dont have any more money to sign players so I dont expect to see any more trialists unless they are likely to sign as an amateur or will just play for 4 league games.

Maybe if you stopped wasting money printing glossy brochures of EKFC's new stadium then you'd be able to concentrate on the job in hand.

What do you think I should be doing?

Telling us why we still train at Broadwood when we were promised K Park? Why EKFC entered the lowland league? Will there be 2 teams in E.K or will Clyde merge with them?

Telling us why we still train at Broadwood when we were promised K Park? Why EKFC entered the lowland league? Will there be 2 teams in E.K or will Clyde merge with them?

Am guessing you think the chairman posts on pie and bovril?

And that's how you think clubs should be ran?

Oh dear!

I don't think they should promise the fans a brand new stadium, training pitch etc etc for nothing in order to get the fans to vote for a name change and relocation only to find that another team will already be playing there. Maybe not post on here but the chairman owes the fans an explanation.

Syd (and all others on this thread), could you stop spouting your utterly banal pish here and go to one related to what you're talking about (EK Clyde up-date, or even better, any topics on the Members' Forum). I'm assuming you're an alias because I don't believe I've ever seen you make a single post about Clyde as a football team. Can we please just focus on the football in this thread, for once?

Syd (and all others on this thread), could you stop spouting your utterly banal pish here and go to one related to what you're talking about (EK Clyde up-date, or even better, any topics on the Members' Forum). I'm assuming you're an alias because I don't believe I've ever seen you make a single post about Clyde as a football team. Can we please just focus on the football in this thread, for once?

I've made many a post about Clyde as a football team. Season ticket holder for the last 5 years. Just because you don't agree with what I post doesn't mean I and others should stop posting. But I agree we should do it on the EK Clyde topic. See ye there

Archived