Call of Duty: Ghosts

Paul Marnie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who have a good sense of hearing, listen to the background noise of gunshots and the sound effects near the end of the trailer..

Lifted EXACTLY from Call of Duty 4.

Looking forward to it, I always prefer the Infinity Ward games.

Hmm. As always with every COD game, I say if they make it like CoD4, it will be a much better game.

Looking forward to it, I always prefer the Infinity Ward games.

So did I until MW3 which was atrocious. Treyarch have excelled themselves with black ops 2.

I was the exact same, mw3 wasn't great.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Didn't Infinity Ward split up and loads of the company left to form another one? Like, that happened before MW3 so that's why it was shit compared to MW2 (never played the first one's multiplayer)

Aye. Most joined Treyarch.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

The main men from Infinity Ward went on to form Respawn Entertainment and a quick Google suggests that there are 36 former IW employees at Respawn. They're currently working on a sci-fi game that is rumoured to be one of the next-gen Xbox's exclusive titles.

New engine so I'm actually interested in how this game will play. Didn't bother with Black Ops 2 after the terrible experience that was MW3 but still play CoD 4 from time to time.

The main men from Infinity Ward went on to form Respawn Entertainment and a quick Google suggests that there are 36 former IW employees at Respawn. They're currently working on a sci-fi game that is rumoured to be one of the next-gen Xbox's exclusive titles.

That's the one.

New engine so I'm actually interested in how this game will play. Didn't bother with Black Ops 2 after the terrible experience that was MW3 but still play CoD 4 from time to time.

Black Ops 2 has probably the best COD multiplayer yet. Definitely since the days of COD4 and WaW anyway.

• 3 months later...

Black Ops 2 has probably the best COD multiplayer yet. Definitely since the days of COD4 and WaW anyway.

I wouldn't say so anymore!

My knickers are fucking soaking wae excitement for that. Looks brilliant.

• 2 months later...

Archived