Marketing brought to you by Rangers Media

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Jamie boys a complete roaster on there and often makes they sort of moronic threads.

Edit: He's like the Celtic Rebel of RM. He makes about 10 threads a day all similar shite to that one.

Agree with you once AWRA - sometimes in disguise I want to make idiotic threads on RM to wind the bums, but just wait 5 mins and we've Jamie sprog who is genuine and thinks these things! And responded to seriously by regulars which makes me laff!!!!!

RM is soooooooooooooo funny - best unintended humour ever.

Agree with you once AWRA - sometimes in disguise I want to make idiotic threads on RM to wind the bums, but just wait 5 mins and we've Jamie sprog who is genuine and thinks these things! And responded to seriously by regulars which makes me laff!!!!!

RM is soooooooooooooo funny - best unintended humour ever.

Fife to English translation please?

So nobody has pointed out that the OP is a troll who posts ridiculous suggestions for attention?

No, i thought not.

Nice you screen grabbed the replies though as to show some fairness...

:unsure2:

I thought you used to be devlin? The OP is quite another poster on here. Still, nice insight buried in the confusion. Must be difficult to keep up with who you really are.

Fife to English translation please?

Can your PC not translate directly to fuckwit, then?

A resignation would probably be kindest, in all honesty. Even Tedi appears to be backing you up out of pity, and you've done nothing but insult other posters while contributing nothing for.. well, forever, to be honest. What a sad existence.

I thought you used to be devlin? The OP is quite another poster on here. Still, nice insight buried in the confusion. Must be difficult to keep up with who you really are.

I thought Bad Day was Devlin too as he keeps on guessing by RM and making comments where I would be one of and wind-up the rabid bums. Where is Devlin on here? He was devlin on here I thought, Was he gone?

Coughs

At least you did predict that Herr Green was on a 'shouglie peg' so I do respect you for that call. I thought they'd need a JCB to remove the Dallas Cowboys fanboy.

Aye, Orc-wise, that was off the party line. In the real world, Charlie still owns a massive chunk of RIFC5088 Scotland, though.

Question to Div. Given that RM is now an obvious sub-forum of P&B should we set this up formally? Should it go in Misc Footbal or General Nonsense?

general nonsense - nsfw forums own sub forum

A resignation would probably be kindest, in all honesty. Even Tedi appears to be backing you up out of pity, and you've done nothing but insult other posters while contributing nothing for.. well, forever, to be honest. What a sad existence.

Even if he resigns AGAIN he'll show-up as the tribute act. Where do I know that from?

On one hand you are all for football fans being able to 'abuse each other', while on the other hand you're bitching about so called "insults". You have more faces than toon clock Norman.

". Politically correct arseholes banging on about the racist, homophobic, abusive crowds. It used to be the working class's weekly catharsis. Abuse anyone and evryone, then come out cleansed for the working week. Now it's a forum for middle-class wankers to show how right-on they are."

In your own words, you're a right w****r.

Archived