Gordon EF

Bjorn found a carry oot and got mad with it, then battered a bear ( :( )

Really starting to like ecberts sneakyness, the French stuff is pretty dull, you just know that Rollo will end up lamping them all.

Filler stuff building up to some mayhem hopefully.

Plenty pumping on the go just now! Considering the amount of tidy women on the show, its hardly surprising :lol:

Is Floki going to be the one to save Ragnar from the beserker?

I thought the Beserker was sent after Bjorn?

Getting a bit fed up with the constant heel / face turns by Kalf.

Aye the Beserker is sent after Bjorn. Expected him to try and take his head aff when he emerged from the ice lake. If that was just a typo then surely Bjorn sorts him out himself seeing as how he's on a quest to prove himself.

Ragnar oot his face on opium? With some Chinese woman, eating snakes and it looks like he's got a fight on his hands.

Bjorn's hunked up, killing a big fcuk off beserker and stealing Horiks sons bird.

Next week's snippet looks like there could be a battle off two.

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing that Kalf was killed. I thought he was quite an interesting character and we didn't really know what was going with him given his constant "heel" / "face" turns. Seems a waste of a character really.

Ragnar is some lad just getting fired into every bird going. I was watching the bath scene with Yidu on my tablet on the train up to Inverness. Probably not the smartest move! :lol:

Again though, another episode that largely kept the separate stories ticking along more than anything.

• 1 month later...

Agreed, although it coincided nicely with Game of Thrones starting so I still have something to watch.

Think that's deliberate. Will come back from its hiatus when GoT finishes. Obviously the viewing public can't be trusted to keep track of more than one blood soaked epic saga at the same time.

Think that's deliberate. Will come back from its hiatus when GoT finishes. Obviously the viewing public can't be trusted to keep track of more than one blood soaked epic saga at the same time.

That's what I suggested to the mrs. Even though they are not on at the same time it seems they don't want to lose the full focus of their viewers which I could probably guarantee all watch GoT. Probably for the benefit to the Americans.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just caught up on this. Good stuff, although the time jumps were a bit mental, especially in the last episode (how old is Ragnar meant to be now?).

On 16/09/2016 at 08:37, RiG said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Looking pretty likely that Ragnar will be killed off in this run of episodes. Still, at least we'll have Lagertha :wub: 

We all know how Ragnar will die;

King Aella chucks him in to his pit of snakes. In retaliation his sons launch a huge invasion of England, leading the 'Great Heathen Army'.

• 5 weeks later...

Season 4B has popped up on Amazon.

Spoiler

A lot of character catch ups with the main focus on Ragnar's sons. Looks like things are being set up for Ragnar to meet his demise in England leading to an invasion by Ivar. Things have definitely been sexed up again. Some lesbian action with Katheryn Winnick.

Edited by RiG

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

Season 4B has popped up on Amazon.

Reveal hidden contents

A lot of character catch ups with the main focus on Ragnar's sons. Looks like things are being set up for Ragnar to meet his demise in England leading to an invasion by Ivar. Things have definitely been sexed up again. Some lesbian action with Katheryn Winnick.

Cheers!