Gordon EF

Ragnars blady heid still isn't doing it, they need to get that sorted.

Ragnar planned the attack to fail so he could use it to get at Floki and pay him back for killing Athalstan, nice... Floki is going to pay..

Reckon Rollo is going to get yon princess

Edited by bennett

Ragnar died, then louping oot his coffin - killing a bishop and grabbing yon princess, then allowing the troops into raid paris - well played. Flokis love Ragnar - hate Ragnar speech and Rollo getting Normandy...

Next season i think we'll see Floki getting his and back to wessex to sort out Eccbert.

Edit -- looks his conversion to Christianity was a rouse afterall/

Edited by bennett

• 8 months later...

Started binging on this a couple of weeks ago on the commute to work and have just started the first episode of season three. I find it quite slow paced but the characters are interesting enough to make me want to keep watching to find out what happens to them although I may not really empathise with a few. As TRS mentioned earlier in the thread I am not sure if we are meant to like Floki because he is some crazed joker but I think he is an arse and I wouldn't care if he was speared to death. Quite like Ragnar and Rollo though as well as Athelstan. The wee kid who played Bjorn in the first season and a wee bit of season two was probably my favourite character actually. Lagertha :wub:

I clocked a trailer for season four and looks like Rollo is up to his old tricks again!

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched the opener for season 4. Terrific stuff, Ragnar is top boi

Came on here to say much the same thing.

What about Rollo betraying the Vikings outside of Paris? Pretty obvious from the trailer and the end of season three that was going to happen but I can't wait to see the reaction of Ragnar to this.

Delighted we're not having to wait for this and that you can get it on Amazon. I guess it's only on the US History channel and not over here in the UK?

I still miss Athelstan.

Edited by RiG

The one thing I don't like about Vikings is that they seem to start a lot of story threads but never really conclude any them.

I am also starting to think that Rollo looks like Seth Rollins of WWE fame.

150414-news-vikings-standen.jpgseth-rollins-27276789-620x400.jpg

Couple of quiet episodes there. Watched 2 and 3 back to back. They seem to have ramped up the porking this season as episode 3 seemed to mostly be folk bedding each other.