sonofjenova

seems to be a BIG halloween update, no doubt tons of premium stuff and lots of quests, there's a strong hint that it will contain a "whacking day" type quest where you need to head off to your friends list and bail them out with stuff (which sucked at times)

Whacking day sucked. Spend half my time trying to do my own town. Going to need half an hour a game soon lol but we'll all do it

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the chances of getting all of the items, if I'm not prepared to spend any money? Anything I can do to increase ghosts, etc? Springfield does look better now, would be good to keep it.

Anyone on the computer willing to update the list? :P

if you have a big and active friends list then its a lot easier than whacking day, ive over 1000 goo since tuesday night and a lot came from the tapping of houses in friends towns, but the friends have to be active and done the halloween update, a lot on here have chucked it seemingly so purely for the purposes of this game i went to www.tstotips.com and added my username to their friends list and allowed loads to add me, these guys seem way more active

if you have a big and active friends list then its a lot easier than whacking day, ive over 1000 goo since tuesday night and a lot came from the tapping of houses in friends towns, but the friends have to be active and done the halloween update, a lot on here have chucked it seemingly so purely for the purposes of this game i went to www.tstotips.com and added my username to their friends list and allowed loads to add me, these guys seem way more active

Seems like it's worth getting another list of active users on here as well. I'll check my Springfield at least once a day, and I think the few folk on my friend list are fairly active as well.

Edit: ray_fyfe861 is my handle.

I've been in Jasper for three nights with no wifi - but I promise to have the update done soon :-D is it wrong that I'm excited to see what all the fuss is about? Lol

Being in Jasper for three nights with no wifi?

Jasper.gif

That's a paddlin'.

Still playing, username SMTID. It's quite easy to see in your friends list who's still in and who's out.

Archived