sonofjenova

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one stu, paisleysaints is bcasey87840 on it

Apparently the rumours are that squidport is he next update which will be along the whacking day lines (in that each level unlocks other stuff) but hopefully not as annoying

It maybe a task update however meaning we can unlock it at our pleasure

Ive recently started ignoring the tasks to simply unlock more and more land, its getting quite expensive though lol, i find i can usually afford 1 bit of land everyday to day and a half

anyone still playing this, EA apparently pushed back the squidport update and instead added in the herman's military antiques along with the community centre (150 donuts and japser doesnt have any tasks, so fucking pointless lol) and jasper character

if the squidport is going to be done right then you have to guess it will branch out into the water area to the left of the playing screen, if so then the reason for the delay could be from them wanting to make sure its bug free

good news from that however is that by adding another level which is pretty much redundant, the cost of the buildings for lower levels has dropped further, meaning its a lot easier to hit the targets needed for them

I'm still playing, and I'm struggling to decide the layout of my town. Only just reached level 12, so I haven't got much. Is there anything I should be doing at a lower level to help with xp, cash, etc?

I'm still playing, and I'm struggling to decide the layout of my town. Only just reached level 12, so I haven't got much. Is there anything I should be doing at a lower level to help with xp, cash, etc?

How often do you play it

The obvious things are to make sure yiur characters are never idle, so time your tasks for example

I'll get up for work 6am, so I'll set them on an 8 hr task, after work I'll do hourly tasks for them unless i have other plans (work the tasks around that) and then at 10pm they get another 8hr task

I only started playing it back in march and his method has easily helped me get along pretty quickly

Also the purple houses for me are the best overall in my town, they generate money and exp every 3 hrs

Your conform meter should easily get to 3.5 stars minimum when you decorate your town, once you start building houses and planting trees and hedges for their gardens your tree hugging score hits 5 stars, your vanity meter is easy to keep up as well, benches around your statues, bins, trash cans etc (all things which wouldnt look out if place anyway)

Quite a few of us on here have decent sized and well laid out towns, have a look for some inspiration

I'm not SMTID wisbit I'm bcasey and some numbers lol

I try to keep my wee guys always busy. Set them off for an 8 hour shift while I'm going to work then after work get them doing a couple hour actions then give them all a 12 hour night shift. No rear for them. Just takes to long to get cash

Just got this and am finding myself frustrated as you cant seem to do anything with money. What is the point in money in this game?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Some of your Springfield's are unreal!

The notifications on this are hilarious. I was listening to Iowa by Slipknot when my music stopped and "haha, I'm glad it's not me. Oh wait it is me." Came out of nowhere. :lol:

ATM I haven't got any Doughnuts as I kept accidentally spending them when I tried to check on things.

You can switch that feature off in settings. It asks you to confirm that you want to spend valuable donuts on trivial things.

My id paulie4472

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Archived