The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe a centre back or two?

We'll send Leigh Griffiths to get them for us, he gets a discount as tesco...

I doubt how much we even need centre halfs, we just need a manager who knows how to use them.

Looking back on the highlights of the game an I'd say that we were actually pretty unlucky.

This was always going to be a close one and Big James going off just swung it in their favour unfortunately.

Bad day at the office.

Real shame for James really because he's a lovely guy and the sort of character we could do with more of around Easter Road.

Looking back on the highlights of the game an I'd say that we were actually pretty unlucky.

This was always going to be a close one and Big James going off just swung it in their favour unfortunately.

Bad day at the office.

Real shame for James really because he's a lovely guy and the sort of character we could do with more of around Easter Road.

Forster missed a header early, if that had went in then who knows?

Bad day at the office.

Even the Malmo manager said they were lucky - once they got their first we went a bit flat but most of the players still gave everything, frustrating when every single Malmo attack ends in the goal though!

Even the Malmo manager said they were lucky - once they got their first we went a bit flat but most of the players still gave everything, frustrating when every single Malmo attack ends in the goal though!

Precisely. They were very lucky at the end of the day!

Felt a bit sorry for lads because they're a good bunch but I'm sure they'll stop being gloomy and pick up after the weekend.

He also said he noticed how we lost our team when captain James went off.

Felt bad for the likes of Tommy Tackle and Kev Pitbull 3.0 because at the end of the day they seem like lovely lads and they didn't play up to the standard that they know they have in them.

The character of this team will shine through if given time.

Felt bad for the likes of Tommy Tackle and Kev Pitbull 3.0 because at the end of the day they seem like lovely lads and they didn't play up to the standard that they know they have in them.

One thing I like about Tommy Tackle is that he's always willing to hold his hands up and admit to his mistakes.

More of what we know you can do throughout the season Tommy my lad and you'll be right as rain.

I am working with a short term contractor(From Engerland) in Edinburgh. I was looking for a game to take him to and european night at easter road would fit the bill.

We were in what used to be the old main stand (I have not been to ERoad since 2006).

I have my knees sticking into the guy in front. We dont have that problem at Broomfield.

It was packed. (We dont have that problem at Broomfield, either)

By half time we were surrounded by empry seats.

The score was embarrassing.

I googled a few of the Malmo players. The best player I saw is a current South African international, the next a Sweden international.

Did Hibs have any internationals? Thomson has 3 caps from yonks ago.

But that does not excuse the biggest euro defeat in Scottish Football history.

English guy not impressed.

http://www.airdriefc.talktalk.net/

What the f**k difference would it make to a Pars fan ya moose?

Fewer teams entered into European competitions = Less money going into Scottish football = Less financial backing from Uefa = Less money available for the end-of-season share to all SFA member clubs = Co-efficient affects ALL Scottish clubs.

Think about it ......................... Moose.

I am working with a short term contractor(From Engerland) in Edinburgh. I was looking for a game to take him to and european night at easter road would fit the bill.

We were in what used to be the old main stand (I have not been to ERoad since 2006).

I have my knees sticking into the guy in front. We dont have that problem at Broomfield.

It was packed. (We dont have that problem at Broomfield, either)

By half time we were surrounded by empry seats.

The score was embarrassing.

I googled a few of the Malmo players. The best player I saw is a current South African international, the next a Sweden international.

Did Hibs have any internationals? Thomson has 3 caps from yonks ago.

But that does not excuse the biggest euro defeat in Scottish Football history.

English guy not impressed.

http://www.airdriefc.talktalk.net/

I'm sure that I can speak for all Hibees when I say that I doubt that they give the slightest f**k about your English pal's opinion. :lol:

Archived