The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously we are a fucking embarrassment. New defence needed

we are complete shitebag's

What's the odds of Fenlon holding up his hands and saying "look, I'm fucking shite at this job and out my depth. Tell you what rodders I'll save you an awkward conversation, I'll walk"

None, oh well. you are fucking gash Fenlon. Two cup finals by the grace of god have saved you getting yet jotters earlier.

7-0 Fenlon gtf

Please continue your slagging of Hibs. We deserve it.

I'm less gutted about missing the game now.

Some tribute to a club legend.

Absolute joke.

McPakeVeryUpset_zpsb0b3f977.pngMcPakeVeryUpset_zpsb0b3f977.pngMcPakeVeryUpset_zpsb0b3f977.pngMcPakeVeryUpset_zpsb0b3f977.png

What was the score when you left, mate?

6-0 pal. Honestly Absoutle disgrace. Fenlon has had 2 years - embarrassed us in a cup final last year to our rivals and tonight. Sick of his pish. He needs to go.

Congratulations to Malmo who have now taken over the ownership of Hibs from Ross County.

Get fucked, you're not having that son. Hibs have been our bitches for the best part of a decade.

6-0 pal. Honestly Absoutle disgrace. Fenlon has had 2 years - embarrassed us in a cup final last year to our rivals and tonight. Sick of his pish. He needs to go.

What hurt more 5-1 or this?

I've tried to give him a chance but he probably should have gone after the Hearts final.

Archived