The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are absolutely seething that st Mirren managed a once in a lifetime achievement for the club and here are Hibs getting gang-raped in your place.

Yup absolutely gutted my team won a trophy last season.

Out of interest when did Aberdeen win one? Considering they have a much larger fanbase, much larger budget and a better infrastructure you'd have thought it was only in the last year or two. Am I right?

Paddy power offering 33/1 for hibs to get relegated. Could be worth a tenner. Lets face it we're shite!!

We're not getting relegated. Fenlon will be sacked and we have some pieces for a new manager to work with. I'd predict somewhere between 7th and 9th.

Exactly, either through the league or as a winner of a trophy. To think Hibs have embarrassed Scottish football once again with a dreadful display when other teams who won a trophy weren't even eligible.

Good idea. To improve Scottish football's results in Europe, instead of letting Hibs play in Europe, we should send a side who finished four places/ten points below them in the league last season. :P

Good idea. To improve Scottish football's results in Europe, instead of letting Hibs play in Europe, we should send a side who finished four places/ten points below them in the league last season. :P

It's all in context. Cup Winners > Cup Losers. ;)

Oooft! 4-0 by half-time. This guy Fenlon must be about ready for the sack.

On the subject why do Scottish clubs see Ireland as a good place to pick up managers? Has there been an Manager from the Irish Leagues who's done the business in Scotland?

The man who has got you to 2 cup finals. If he was going he would not have got to spend 200K on a player

If we're struggling after 10-15 games, he'll be gone. Petrie wouldn't want the fans to start pointing their finger at him.

This is no surprise. I saw hibs at Starks Park pre-season and they had one HUGE problem. They played the exact same style as last season. Trying to counter attack, hitting balls into the channel except there is no Griffith to chase these balls. They simply have to change their style or relegation could be on the cards.

Don't necessarily agree with that. I'd be happy for my club to pay for players if they genuinely looked like improving, adding the team and at a future date bringing in a decent fee. There are players out there on free contract, lots of them, but they are free for a reason.

its not worth the risk as a fair percentage would turn out to be shite or would leave for nothing on a bosman. Plenty of decent freebies going about imo

The man who has got you to 2 cup finals. If he was going he would not have got to spend 200K on a player

I think if he hadn't managed to get them to the cup finals he'd already be gone. Let's face it the cup finals were both complete disasters anyway. Guy should have been out.

Oooft! 4-0 by half-time. This guy Fenlon must be about ready for the sack.

On the subject why do Scottish clubs see Ireland as a good place to pick up managers? Has there been an Manager from the Irish Leagues who's done the business in Scotland?

The longer Pat Fenlon stays at Hibs, the more I think United dodged a bullet on this one.

Yup, this is breaking your heart seeing Hibs get turned over tonight :lol:

Really? Did you just read what you posted? I'm laughing like a drain at Hibs being humiliated.

As for the Aberdeen trophy question, just when was it? Curiously you seem to be avoiding the question.

Archived