The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

My Dad used to give me a row for reading the program whenever we were getting pumped :lol:

Very much the same as I read the program instead of actually watching the game when I was younger. :lol:

Watching Hibs at times is like a divorce :lol:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which part? Are Hibs fans forbidden from having children in your little world. You'll find I've been to Easter Road more times than you've crossed your front door you sad pathetic little b*****d.

Fuxake, it was joke. :lol:

Hence the use of :P

Most Hibs fans on here seem to be filled with so much rage. :(

For those Hibees who for whatever reason can't make it to the game but would like a front seat anyway :) .

And also do those fucking b@stards over with an easy 3 goal demolition :thumsup2

I usually would use these streams but given I can't go on a night like this I want Hibs to at least the tenner of me to watch the game on the official site.

@HibernianFCClub: Hibernian: Williams, Stevenson, Forster, McPake, Hanlon, Harris, Taiwo, Thomson, Craig, Vine, Handling #LetsMakeEasterRoadBounce

Same defence as last week. Sake. Just play the other fucking right back we have at fucking right back. f**k.

@HibernianFCClub: Hibernian: Williams, Stevenson, Forster, McPake, Hanlon, Harris, Taiwo, Thomson, Craig, Vine, Handling #LetsMakeEasterRoadBounce

Same defence as last week. Sake. Just play the other fucking right back we have at fucking right back. f**k.

The defence is terrifying but overall thats a lot better. Vine, Handling, Harris, Craig and Taiwo if he can find some composure when he gets forward are all threats to Malmo. We can do this!

8 minutes.

That the time I predict Malmo to score and for the Hibs fans to start leaving the stadium.

0 minutes.

Thats the amount of European Football St Mirren will play this season.

Archived