The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same as you mate :(

Drogheda were 15/2 to win last night and will obviously be better odds away so I'd definitely think about backing them to go through as some sort of insurance.

Must be encouraging though that they held malmo 0-0. Makes you think Hibs could get a result at Easter Road.

Very encouraging. I've always thought this might be a winnable tie and last nights result would certainly make it seem so. Obviously we'll find out much more about them when they play at home next week but another poor performance from Malmo would lead me to beleive we can qualify.

Is that it?

Is that all you can fucking say? :lol: :lol:

Firmly in my back pocket. 8)

He is right though,you are a bit of a cock.

I would recommend Hibs fans to burst the bank if they need to,European trips are awesome and you never know when the next one will be.Good luck in the tie,I hope you win.

sob.png

^^^ My face when the team was confirmed that evening. Complete disaster of a decision from Yogi "ave goat goalz in muh team ken" Hughes

Great trip though apart from the result

sob.png

My friend and I are thinking of coming up to Easter Road to see the home leg.

What are the ticket prices for this game and if concessions is offered are students included in this.

Thanks

My friend and I are thinking of coming up to Easter Road to see the home leg.

What are the ticket prices for this game and if concessions is offered are students included in this.

Thanks

Its £15 Adults, £5 Concession if you buy prior to the game. £20/£10 on the night if buying at the ground. Students are included in the concession prices I'm sure, just make sure you take your student card.

Archived