The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My cousin lives 5 minutes from Tallaght stadium and the rest of that side of the family are a few miles away in Knocklyon.

I think it's literally the only draw in the whole of Europe that I could afford to go to.

Just do it Drogheda

James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Cre

Come on Malmo!

:lol: :lol: :lol: a bumraping awaits malmo to score at least 4

Ibra's at PSG now, nai worries. Unless they have another incredibly skillfull 6 ft 5 player we're fucked! :D

Hibernian can confirm the Club has received clarification from UEFA, this morning, concerning the Europa League second round qualifying ties in July (18 and 25).
The Club will face either Drogheda United or Malmo (first qualifying round tie played over two legs on July 4 and 11).
The order of the second round ties is dependent on a number of factors.
Drogheda United will play their home leg tie against Malmo at the Tallaght Stadium in Dublin on Thursday 4 July, while at the same time fellow Dublin club, St Patrick's Athletic will be away to Vilnius on the same date. The second legs taking place on Thursday 11 July.
Drogheda and St Patrick's are unable to play in Dublin on the same night and in the second qualifying round both have been handed potential first legs at home, so a change to the draw would be required.
If St Patrick's do not progress, but Drogheda United win the tie against Malmo we would play Drogheda at the Tallaght Stadium, Dublin on the original draw date of Thursday 18 July.
Should both Irish clubs progress through to the second qualifying round then Hibernian would face Drogheda United at Easter Road in the first leg on Thursday 18 July with the second leg at the Tallaght Stadium, Dublin on Thursday 25 July.
Should Malmo progress through to the second qualifying round then we will travel to Malmo, Sweden for the first leg on Thursday 18 July with the second leg at Easter Road staged on Thursday 25 July.
Ticket info for the second qualifying round will be announced on the official website in due course.

Jürgen Klopp

rNKO3jiw98al.jpg

Rikard Norling Malmo manager-

//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/RikardNorling2.jpg/300px-RikardNorling2.jpg

Seperated at birth IMO

Aww jurgen :wub:

Not sure about cheapest accommodation. Better to stay near centre though.

I'd recommend you head along to Lilla Torg for drinking, square with many pubs/bars/nightclubs/restsurants. Wouldn't say drink was that expensive, maybe £6-7 for a pint.

Malmo is great, if the weather is good, you should head down to the promenade at the Turning Torso, get great views of the Orseund Bridge and the birds sunbathing there are excellent!

Archived