The Hibernian FC European Tour 2013

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Few of my mates were over there today watching them sneak into the European spot from 2-0 down.

"Hibs are having a party" being roundly sung at their post-season party apparently :guinness

I take it your friends with some of the S43 guys :)

I take it your friends with some of the S43 guys :)

Nope :lol:

Dunno what their connection to EF but these guys are regularly over there. Mind singing the Allez Allez Allez Oh song in The Phoenix with some German lads about a year before I heard it at Easter Road.

Me:

^^^^

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

Nope :lol:

Dunno what their connection to EF but these guys are regularly over there. Mind singing the Allez Allez Allez Oh song in The Phoenix with some German lads about a year before I heard it at Easter Road.

Me:

^^^^

3835-so-hardcore.jpg

I was over there last month. Was at the Frankfurt-Bayern game (bayern won the league)

After the game we managed to get the full pub next to the stadium train station singing Allez Allez Allez oh Hibernian FC from the capital. :lol:

Definitely want to go back over at some point

Pumped oot by the end of July. Quite shan likes. :(

Thats unfortunately where Scottish football stands at the moment. Its quite sad that in the talks of changes to Scottish football nothing was said about the fact beside Celtic no team can win a tie in Europe. The likes of Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee United are being ignored by the authorities. As long as enough teams scrimp and scrape to survive to play the ugly sisters though.

Clear to see Footballfan25 isn't a Partick thistle fan since every Partick fan i've ever actually met is sound as fk.

Anyway, it would be nice if we got a decent trip in this. Hopefully win in the 2nd Qualifying round then we have the chance of a big draw i think. :thumsup2

We will either play:

Seeded teams:

Standard Liege, Utrecht, Hadjuk Split, Lech Poznan or AaB will be pleasing

Archived