FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the way to make some coinage is to buy TOTS on the first night and sell the next day.

Got 2 TOTS Sturridge for 370-380k yesterday, sold both today for 450k.

Kerching.

Looks like the way to make some coinage is to buy TOTS on the first night and sell the next day.

Got 2 TOTS Sturridge for 370-380k yesterday, sold both today for 450k.

Kerching.

Going for 495k now. Sigh

Going for 495k now. Sigh

A lot of talk on the forums about this. Same happened last week. Everyone opens packs at 6pm and if they get tots are desperate to sell it. Everyone undercuts each other. They then dry up the next day and prices increase. Definetly something to keep an eye on for bundesliga and liga bbva tots

A lot of talk on the forums about this. Same happened last week. Everyone opens packs at 6pm and if they get tots are desperate to sell it. Everyone undercuts each other. They then dry up the next day and prices increase. Definetly something to keep an eye on for bundesliga and liga bbva tots

Any idea when these'll be out?

Has anything changed online recently? Hasn't played FIFA for a bit and playing seasons. I cannot defend headers (from crosses or corners) and concede all the time. Add to that I cannot win a header at all when trying to score and seem to concede a shed load of rebounds.

Has anything changed online recently? Hasn't played FIFA for a bit and playing seasons. I cannot defend headers (from crosses or corners) and concede all the time. Add to that I cannot win a header at all when trying to score and seem to concede a shed load of rebounds.

Fancy a game :) lol

About to buy some packs with the Bundesliga TOTS being released today. I have been working on my Bundesliga team since January and all I want from the FIFA gods is a TOTS Mandzukic, it is not too much to ask is it?

Archived