FIFA 14

KeeperDee

I had one the other day on FIFA, the boy I was playing hit a 30 yard shot that rattled the bar, went incredibly high, came down, bounced off my keeper and went in :mellow:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really enjoying FUT again this year, it's basically all I play. Taken my time but I've finally got my squad together. Got 4 free packs when I started so based on them I've built a 4-1-2-1-2 English/Spanish hybrid team. Won 4 successive league titles and playing some really good football at the moment.

Preferred team is (replacements in brackets):

Ruddy (Roberto)

Smalling (Kelly)

Ferdinand (Steven Taylor)

Inigo Martinez (Victor Ruiz)

Monreal (De La Bella)

Parker (Barry)

Lennon (Joaquin)

Nolito (Etherington)

Thiago (Canales)

Defoe (Ruben Castro)

Aduriz (Lambert)

Manager is Roberto Martinez. Had a few of those players last year and they did very well for me so it's good to be using them again.

I am utterly tragic at this game. Seems like a LOT of practice is needed... Played 6 games in Seasons, one the first with a 90th minute winner and then lost 5 on the bounce. Seemed to be playing against Man City and Liverpool each game.

Is it better starting out playing as a 2/3 Star team until I am slightly less crap?

I am utterly tragic at this game. Seems like a LOT of practice is needed... Played 6 games in Seasons, one the first with a 90th minute winner and then lost 5 on the bounce. Seemed to be playing against Man City and Liverpool each game.

Is it better starting out playing as a 2/3 Star team until I am slightly less crap?

I would say it would be better starting playing as a 5* team as they're passing etc tends to be better and the game moves quicker

I would say it would be better starting playing as a 5* team as they're passing etc tends to be better and the game moves quicker

So just take the thumpinigs until I can start handing them out then...I might just jump on the Man City bandwagon

best to just choose one team and stick with it for seasons imo. Allows you to get familiar with the best formations and players even if you do end up playing against the same team. In about 180 games as bayern I would say ive played real madrid about 160 times with games against barca, city and a couple of international teams making up the rest.

I went through my first UT season online undefeated so i must be due a barron run lol Also was playing someone lastnight who sent me a pm asking how much i'd sell oscar for. Does this happen to anyone else he's not even that dear on the market as well

:lol:

I love a wee glitch now and again. Pro Evo used to be brilliant for the odd hilarious one. I remember one of my mates scored against me with a header that hit the bar and went in. He was up giving it big licks but play restarted with a corner to him and no goal :lol:

And again today. I tried to play the game and lost 1-0. How the other guy only beat me 1-0 is unbelievable.

I went through my first UT season online undefeated so i must be due a barron run lol Also was playing someone lastnight who sent me a pm asking how much i'd sell oscar for. Does this happen to anyone else he's not even that dear on the market as well

Its a scam, they offer you a trade and then send an offer of 0. They then tell you you need to click ok to see the money, which of course never comes through and you sell the player for 0.

You're always top of my trading leader board, how did you get to nearly half a mil is that only on fifa 14

Think I am at 850k the now. I started off buying all selling the Napoli third kit (the army one) and made a killing from it. Also selling celtic players was very profitable at the start. Then during TOTY I was hammering into consumables which I have since sold.

Its a scam, they offer you a trade and then send an offer of 0. They then tell you you need to click ok to see the money, which of course never comes through and you sell the player for 0.

Ah I assume there has been folk stupid enough to fall for that? He had Rooney in his team so i replied back give me him and i'll think about it lol

Archived