FIFA 14

KeeperDee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye apparentrly you've got to think more about when to press the button to shoot or pass depending on where the ball is in regards to your player, and have to take into account the extra step that might need to be taken for your stronger foot to get into a position to hit the ball. Sounds like it'll cut the ratio of 30 yard screamers going in from 75% to 60%

I would like it if young players ye get coming through in career mode actually changed height and weight as they got older, same with skill level and weak foot which would improve with age and experiance.

I would like it if young players ye get coming through in career mode actually changed height and weight as they got older, same with skill level and weak foot which would improve with age and experiance.

Agreed. Not every 16 year old stays 5 ft 8 and 6 stone forever ffs!

• 1 month later...

"FIFA 14 is adding 19 officially licensed clubs from Brazil, boosting the footie game’s line-up to monstrous proportions.

Featuring authentic club crests, kits and players, the 19 Brazillian clubs are; Atlético Mineiro, Atlético Paranaense, Botafogo, Coritiba, Criciúma, Cruzeiro, Flamengo, Fluminense, Goiás, Grêmio, Internacional, Náutico, Palmeiras, Ponte Preta, Portuguesa, Santos, São Paulo, Vasco da Gama, and Vitória.

Further new league and club licenses will be announced soon, but in total FIFA 14 will feature over 30 leagues, in excess of 600 clubs and an eye-watering 16,000 players."

You know what I'm getting at...

Apologies to everyone, that is some properly embarrassing amounts of seethe. If I could bother my lazy hoop I'd probably sell my team and change formation*

You could imagine my hilarity when I played my first game tonight and the lad was playing 5-2-3, Fifa=top wum.

*Until this day though everyone who plays a 5-3-2 will be looked upon as the spawn of Satan.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just remove all the bugs in career mode. It's all they have to do.

Native commentary would be nice too. Tyler and Smith's info about Scottish teams is really limited as they will put more time into recording for the English league. Surely it would pay to get some (known) Scottish commentators to do the SPL's. Or should I say SPFL.

Just remove all the bugs in career mode. It's all they have to do.

Native commentary would be nice too. Tyler and Smith's info about Scottish teams is really limited as they will put more time into recording for the English league. Surely it would pay to get some (known) Scottish commentators to do the SPL's. Or should I say SPFL.

BBC ALBA

• 3 weeks later...

Archived