ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

The Grado thing confused me. I was sure he was back. I guess they just decided to stick with the original plan.

What did you make of Noam Dar vs. Andy Wild btw? That was probably in line to be my favourite match of the night before the dodgy finish.

EDIT: Oh, and Viper's bump. For the love of f**k! :lol:

I guess I'll just need to go to the next Glasgow one to see Grado!

I enjoyed that, yeah, the finish was a bit of a downer but they're both great. Dar is over as f**k and Wild is a decent cocky heel.

Yup, that was insane. I had no idea what she was doing and figured she'd do the classic crotch bump on the buckle. Jesus, that was crazy.

I'm rooting for Paul London vs. BT Gunn, and for Brian Kendrick to miss his flight.

What. Kendrick is fucking amazing!

Sabu as well though, nice of them to rebook him for the Glasgow fans.

Fantastic night. Only my 2nd ICW show (was at the return to Maryhill a few weeks back) but really becoming a big fan of what they do after hearing pals rave about it and then getting to the shows. The impressive thing for me is that even though it was awesome to see a legendary performer like Rhino (who looked to be absolutely loving it!), it didn't overshadow the rest of the show and exemplifies how good the homegrown talent it.

Edited by Derek Patterson

Tickets go on sale for ICW's next big ABC show in March on Friday.

Has the show got a name yet or will Ticket Scotland know what show I'm talking about?

edit: I'm stupid and should've checked the website before I asked.

tag.jpg

Moist.

Edited by forehead7

What does Chris Toal (bald midget) actually do at the shows? He is from Airdrie and a total fud, was talking to a boy involved with ICW and apparently alot of unrest that he gets to go out and perform infront of everyone when he doesn't train with them.

Main event of Edinburgh...

ICW Championship

Jack Jester © vs. Chris Renfrew ( with the NAK )

This is a worrier. The NAK have had one title shot and one title win ( the tag titles ) and could make it 2 for 2 here.

• 2 months later...

Got the DVD of Fear and Loathing as a gift and just finished watching it, I can't believe I almost forgot how phenomenal a night it was. Only got into ICW at the beginning of the year but I have become more interested in this than WWE. Can't wait for the Square Go, with Jackie Polo back and the Ironman match before it's looking like another quality show.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my tickets. To say I'm excited is a bit of an understatement!

And just to clarify, is Sabu wrestling at the Garage in March? Will this tie in with the Wrestlemania screening? I've had a look on their site and it's not exactly clear.

Btw, kudos on "Square Go" DomDom, genius name for a Scottish wrestling event.