ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Plus, when you see them live, it's something very different indeed, so long as you can put up with the odd fanny here and there.

It's like no other show I've been to before....utterly glorious ways to spend a Sunday night.

I'm now in a position where I can start attending every month again and I cannot wait.

The fact the the vast majority of fans in the sub section of the forum don't attend astounds me, especially with so many complaining about WWE/TNA. We have our own promotion, which is miles better, right on our own doorstep.

The card is a belter. Looking up and down it, the matches which intrigue me the most are the unsanctioned brawl, Coffey/Dynamite, the three way tag and of course, Andy Wild vs. Noam Dar.

The main event depends on how they play it. I really want them to go down a more normal match route before bringing out the carnage.

Going up to the office to get tickets tomorrow.

My first show was "There's Something About Mary(hill)" a few weeks back. A cracking night and has kinda rekindled me wanting to go to shows. Used to get the wrestling in Perth City Hall when I was a bairn but it was largely shite (though I do remember seeing Steve Regal).

Awfy looking forward to this!

For anyone heading along to the ABC tonight, Driftwood at the Charing Cross end of Sauchiehall Street is doing a cheap deal for folk with ICW tickets. £4.50 for a pint or vodka & mixer and a burger/nachos. Open from half 4.

Edited by Derek Patterson

What a fucking show. Just...wow. Top fucking night.

The only thing I'd complain about is that when they go into the crowd, you can't see and that they're audio and videoing is shit (those wee segments they put up between matches were near incomprehensible because they're not recording them correctly). The screens they have up don't help because the filming at ringside ain't great.

Apart from that it's small things like the finishes (two of the finishes where someone accidentally hits someone else with a belt allowing for the heel to pick up the win) that bothered me but not enough for it to be a major problem.

Havok vs Scott vs Rhino was probably my match of the night. But then the two tag matches (the NAK and the Bucky Boys/Sumerian Death Squad ones) were top drawer too. Great women's match, too which isn't what I'm used to with WWE/TNA. The main event was alright, suffered from going into the crowd too much (which I understand given the two wrestlers). The Coffey/Dynamite match was very good as well, though the people around me weren't too hot for it.

The opener was the only match that I didn't really enjoy, mostly because I couldn't see what the f**k was going on (moved after it) and it just ended.

The only other thing I can think of is that I didn't get to see Grado wrestle.

Oh, and March whenever, count me the f**k in. London and Kendricks (presumably wrestling as a team) and Sabu? Holy shit, that's big.

The Grado thing confused me. I was sure he was back. I guess they just decided to stick with the original plan.

What did you make of Noam Dar vs. Andy Wild btw? That was probably in line to be my favourite match of the night before the dodgy finish.

EDIT: Oh, and Viper's bump. For the love of f**k! :lol:

Edited by DomDom

The Grado thing confused me. I was sure he was back. I guess they just decided to stick with the original plan.

What did you make of Noam Dar vs. Andy Wild btw? That was probably in line to be my favourite match of the night before the dodgy finish.

EDIT: Oh, and Viper's bump. For the love of f**k! :lol:

I think he was still in Las Vegas yesterday