ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

Coffey vs Coffey for the Zero G confirmed for the Hydro.

Polo vs Lionheart for the big one to be confirmed shortly. That should be excellent.

Card is looking fairly decent.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Hahaha fs

Swerve~~~¡¡¡!!! nonsense is the main reason I stopped following it. 

I hate authority figures in wrestling now. Got tired of that shit a long time ago as it's been done to death over and over. It got tired in the late 90s.

Sorry to go total fanboy and spam the thread but that Good Housekeeping 2 might be the best match in ICW history. It's definitely the best ICW match I've seen in person. A total fucking joy with an unreal amount of mark out moments and fucking nuclear heat.

It's the best comedy match ever in ANY country.

Just watched a few of the promos on YouTube catching. Just saw BT Gunn’s promo.  To me with him slaughtering the NAK saying its dead he pressed that hard and that suggests shenanigans from Renfrew during his number 1 contenders match with Lionheart. 

Thats me also just saw Dallas and Hendry with Whiplash. f**k me I always remember ICW loving a swerve but a heel Dallas cleaning up the company and talking bout Hendry looking like a wrestler and commends him for not swearing. 

I get ICW can’t run too many consistent story lines as its not a weekly show but its all over the fucking place 

• 2 weeks later...

A pretty decent headliner. Should be good. Think Lionheart is winning it but can't see him holding it for long.

Card is looking fairly decent so far;

Just Justice Jackie Polo vs Lionheart for the ICW Heavyweight Championship

Mark Coffey vs Joe Coffey for the Zero G Title

James Storm vs Grado

Viper vs Kay Lee Ray, Queen of Insanity Deathmatch for the ICW

Joe Hendry vs Mikey Whiplash

Briscoes will be there. Might see them challenge the Kinky Party for the titles? Also British Strong Style will be there.

We'll get more matches soon. A multi man for number 1 contender to the Zero G could be one. There will almost definitely be one multi man match, so would make sense for it to be this.