ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Before Speaking Out exposed them as a bunch of sex pests, it would have likely been ICW instead of Rev Pro running the massive arena show in London during the same weekend as All In.

Really don't think so. Baw was burst before that. 2019 F&L was the split nights at SWG3. Can't even remember which imports were on those shows. NXTUK & COVID were 1 and 2 with Speaking Out collecting bronze on the podium of problems.

RevPro have managed to plod along thanks to the NJPW connection while ICW & Progress collapsed.

3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Really don't think so. Baw was burst before that. 2019 F&L was the split nights at SWG3. Can't even remember which imports were on those shows. NXTUK & COVID were 1 and 2 with Speaking Out collecting bronze on the podium of problems.

RevPro have managed to plod along thanks to the NJPW connection while ICW & Progress collapsed.

Absolutely, the downward trajectory post first Hydro show (really post SECC if we're being honest) is well documented. Egos out of control and God awful storylines centred around non wrestlers killed the momentum. The second hydro shows is still one of the worst things ever. Then the triple whammy you mentioned.

• 7 months later...

Read that statement. Very clear his 4 closest chums have got sick of him and punted him. At least now he'll have plenty of time to film more "comedy" videos of himself wandering about a local supermarket going "mind freddos used to be 5p? Mental man" and the like.

Wonder if we'll get him back on here, his couple of days cameo several years ago is still one of the most cringe worthy things to ever happen on this site.

33 minutes ago, Tiger Driver said:

According to his recent Instagram post, he still owns the 'ICW brand' (whatever that means).

Probably means he still holds thr copyright/trademark (unsure, one of them!) and he'll let them use it but gets a cut.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The f**k is this?!

Screenshot_20240308_175649_Messenger.thumb.jpg.c74e266561876df82cd0f88a86c8aa47.jpg

Just fucking close this c**t company.

I just saw this and was thinking of mentioning it on here. What could go wrong eh. Part of me hopes it goes tits up to their detriment but I don’t want to see folk getting hurt. 

Used to love ICW.

Went to all of their Dundee shows,  a couple at the Barras, one at the 'Asylum", two at the Hydro and one at the SECC (where Grado won the belt).

Mental the amount of exceptional talent I saw that are now in WWE or AEW.

But they can massively f**k so far off now.

Edited by DA Baracus