ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

On 09/01/2022 at 14:54, Ludo*1 said:

Absolutely fucking wild for you to come on to a Scottish football forum to only come on to the wrestling sub forum and only start posting about a very specific allegation in a thread that's largely dead.

One would think you're a relation.

On 09/01/2022 at 14:54, Ludo*1 said:

Absolutely fucking wild for you to come on to a Scottish football forum to only come on to the wrestling sub forum and only start posting about a very specific allegation in a thread that's largely dead.

One would think you're a relation.

Victim ? Ex gf? Relation? Or simply someone who googled it for more info and was led here by a search ?

17 hours ago, Amy said:

Victim ? Ex gf? Relation? Or simply someone who googled it for more info and was led here by a search ?

Having just Google searched "Davey Blaze allegations" and "Davey Blaze speaking out" I can only confirm that there are zero specific search results about him and abuse allegation (one more general story about ICW) and zero links to this thread/forum.

On 11/01/2022 at 23:48, Amy said:

He absolutely does not

You seem very sure. Do you know him? If so, surely you could ask him directly what the allegations were. And if you don't know him, how do you know he wasn't a bouncer at the Shed?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 23/09/2022 at 12:03, FairWeatherFan said:

I know nobody's really paying attention anymore. Thought it worth a bump after seeing this on my timeline. Fear & Loathing moved from the Barrowlands to the Garage.

Still a couple of months out but all tickets sold are still valid. Which is probably a bit of an indicator why.

awkward zach galifianakis GIF

Still a couple of months out but all tickets sold are still valid. Which is probably a bit of an indicator why.

No, no, no that can't be the reason, they said it was "logistical issues" and as we know they are always a meticulous, honest bunch...

I know nobody's really paying attention anymore. Thought it worth a bump after seeing this on my timeline. Fear & Loathing moved from the Barrowlands to the Garage.

Fucking hell that is some fall from grace, I was at the 2 at the Hydro then the one in the SECC and they were all well attended, the second Hydro one attracted 6,000 I think.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Dallas cut a promo to explain the ending of the WWE Network deal. Shockingly enough they ended up offering a lot of money. With a lot of broken promises 🤯 Whoever could of guessed

Mark Dallas playing the role of victim is Alanis Morisette levels of Irony

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Only if Jeff Cobb comes back and tour of the islands him to the moon!!! 😂😂😂

If only we’d known at the time that’d be one of their lesser crimes! No harm to Echo or anyone else on the show but, “the whole thing’s knackered” etc etc 

3B60AF33-7D99-4B5A-8EB8-F5CCFAF1EEEE.png