ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

• 2 weeks later...

That’s statement can get in the fucking bin. So if your a convicted offender we won’t book you and will fire you but if your an absolute creep with a history of abuse and no convictions ICW find that fair game. The welfare officer is a sham why would talent feel comfortable with that. Unless they appear to go down the root of criminal proceedings then nothing will change. They created a “code of conduct” tell me why something like that wasn’t in place beforehand. Surely every employer should have a code or work ethic for its employees to follow f**k sake. Dignity at work policy 🤣 yet more pish. 

I have been quite reserved in my condemnation of Dallas and ICW up until now. Got absolute no interest in going back to it which is a shame as there is plenty good guys involved in the company but absolute f**k all has been done really if you wade through the pish of that statement. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

That's a nothing statement. I won't be back either. Not one peep has been said about specific talents who are regulars and have admitted to wrongdoing on social media. Not one single name in any statement or communication. It's the hide, go generic, hide, go generic, pop down the Winchester for a pint till it blows over approach.

6 hours ago, Fourth_Lanark said:

Who admitted on social media out of interest? Did not catch that

Various workers put out apologies of varying levels of sincerity and culpability, Lewis Girvan, Mikey Whiplash, Kid Fite etc etc

3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Various workers put out apologies of varying levels of sincerity and culpability, Lewis Girvan, Mikey Whiplash, Kid Fite etc etc

Yeah I saw them, just wondered if there was anyone else - as I think whippy/fite were clear that they had left the business entirely (or so they say) but I had heard also that Girvan chucked it too.

On 15/07/2020 at 20:06, Fourth_Lanark said:

Whiplash lives with the person who has taken control of the promotion. Impossible for him to not somehow be involved

Presuming this is why a few of the girls have severed ties completely 

can I bring this up? First hand knowledge or not, it's kinda important. 

Proper horrible feeling every time I think about ICW these days. Not only will they never get another penny off me but I actually feel a bit annoyed at the fact I bought tickets off them for years.

Not been for years right enough since the roster went off a cliff when guys starting going to WWE and TNA. Their roster round about the time they did the show at the SECC was lightning in a bottle.

6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Their roster round about the time they did the show at the SECC was lightning in a bottle.

Couldnt agree more. I think the vast majority of people would agree that was the absolute peak for them. Despite having their biggest ever crowd a year later at the hydro it was clear it was on the decline in terms of the product by then.