ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

3 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Oh mate I mind seeing him in 30s in Coatbridge a few years back he was an absolute tit. Not one likeable feature. 

He was the scourge of the Odins dancefloor back in the day haha

I’d lost interest in ICW long ago. It’d become an old boys network, regularly attended by droves of utter reprobates. Not to mention the product itself just not being that good. There’s some good people there, don’t get me wrong, and in the wider Scottish Wrestling community that I hope land on their feet. Would I be sad not to see ICW return? Not especially. 

20 hours ago, Willow Rosenberg said:

I think only Fierce Females post-Whiplash are left unharmed at this point.

Whiplash lives with the person who has taken control of the promotion. Impossible for him to not somehow be involved

Presuming this is why a few of the girls have severed ties completely 

26 minutes ago, Fourth_Lanark said:

Whiplash lives with the person who has taken control of the promotion. Impossible for him to not somehow be involved

Presuming this is why a few of the girls have severed ties completely 

First post, Just to let us know this bit of insider knowledge eh? Hahaha too obvious

Interesting to note that as the bold Fourth Lanark was registering here after viewing the forum to give us the whiplash related "goss" an anti ICW twitter page was set up retweeting none other than Mikey Whiplash and...Doctor Bedlam...oh dear 😂😂😂😂

Edited by cb_diamond

Have no idea what this Twitter is to be honest - honestly not everything and everyone is a wrestler with an axe to grind- we all have usernames and avatars

ive read this forum for a long time thought was about time to join - especially since I seen someone say FF was “untouched” when the guy who got hounded out is still clearly involved, so not so untouched. It’s not gossip it’s a fact.

we not allowed to generate discussion now? 

Edited by Fourth_Lanark

58 minutes ago, Fourth_Lanark said:

Have no idea what this Twitter is to be honest - honestly not everything and everyone is a wrestler with an axe to grind- we all have usernames and avatars

ive read this forum for a long time thought was about time to join - especially since I seen someone say FF was “untouched” when the guy who got hounded out is still clearly involved, so not so untouched. It’s not gossip it’s a fact.

we not allowed to generate discussion now? 

I dunno, to be fair I am Bret Hart and I'm still furious with the Montreal screwjob.