ICW deserves a thread on its own (have I missed it)

RRFC2711

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Lewis Girvan mentioned next and already punted from Discovery Wrestling with Joe Hendry punting him as a trainer from his wrestling school. 

He’s been binned by Reckless Intent and another couple of promotions he works with as well. 

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I don't recall being unemployed or a virgin any of the times I went.

Although aye, I can't see how it can survive this and should probably be closed down.

Just looking for a bite mate. Boredom is killing me the now. 

I'll away and iron my Clyde top with Goodwillie on the back. 

Has Mark Dallas returned to social media yet?

ICW have had an absolute nightmare here I think that's the end of the road. Announcing they would install Welfare Officers from their own roster is brainless beyond belief.

I accept that not everything that has been alleged will be true, however as some have already proven to be correct and the sheer number of allegations piles up daily I'm now at the point where I can't see them coming back from it. I've seen the owner implicated, backstage staff implicated, easily more than a dozen workers implicated on things like; rape, sexual assault, grooming, drugging people, threats of violence, coercison, physical assault, mental abuse, being too drunk/drugged to maintain safe backstage area, cyberbullying and more! That's a mental list to type!

Scottish wrestling needs a reboot and a load of these need a criminal record.

Edited by cb_diamond

59 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I accept that not everything that has been alleged will be true, however as some have already proven to be correct and the sheer number of allegations piles up daily I'm now at the point where I can't see them coming back from it. I've seen the owner implicated, backstage staff implicated, easily more than a dozen workers implicated on things like; rape, sexual assault, grooming, drugging people, threats of violence, coercison, physical assault, mental abuse, being too drunk/drugged to maintain safe backstage area, cyberbullying and more! That's a mental list to type!

Scottish wrestling needs a reboot and a load of these need a criminal record.

I was thinking this thread might need renamed - this could be an option...