Sign in to follow this  
captain kirk

Thatcher deid

It would be more apt if in Bristol St Pauls, Ardler, Toxteth, Brixton & Orgreave they held a minute's violence.

The only problem with this would be identifying when it started and ended.

Speaking as a Celtic supporter, I would always respect the dignity of someone's passing and would observe a minute's silence for any one

Someone like Her Majesty the Queen, Seamus? That sure will be interesting when the time comes.

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

Only took me a split second Gaz. Just thought I would post it here for the possible fun melt down effect.

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

So true, although worryingly it's one of the more believable ones (not that it's even that believable anyway).

Don't judge us by your club's fans' standards please

Anyone remember when the Celtic fans impeccably observed the Remembrance Sunday minute's silence at The Falkirk Stadium a few years back?

No, me neither.

Anyone remember when the Celtic fans impeccably observed the Remembrance Sunday minute's silence at The Falkirk Stadium a few years back?

No, me neither.

If I were there, I would have

I liked it, xbl. I liked it.

You were always my favourite poster on here. Not in a Kilt or Steven kind of way though.

Remember when Heart of Midlothian supporters did the right thing during the minute's 30 second silence disapproval of the odious Pope's death? 8)

No, me neither.

They were saying boo-urns.

Yeah, you're right - some people will believe anything.

I even know some people who believe that Falkirk will beat Hibs on Saturday. Imbeciles.

My joke was much better, more subtle, and far more clever than any of these attempts. You all get the forum you deserve. <_<

Yeah, you're right - some people will believe anything.

I even know some people who believe that Falkirk will beat Hibs on Saturday. Imbeciles.

Copied and saved.. :)

I don't actually ever mock Reynard's occupation. It sounds ace!

Was this your joke? Sorry to be dense..

There's absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the death of loathesome individuals. Or at the very least it bringing a smile to your face if not outright street parties.

More to the point, I don't remember the BBC condemning the most recent brown-people-of-the-month for holding street parties to celebrate the deaths of their own big bads. Seem to recall them being quite gleeful over the whole "Gaddafi on public display in a freezer in a shopping centre" thing.

My joke was much better, more subtle, and far more clever than any of these attempts. You all get the forum you deserve. <_<

It was a typo, move on. Nobody will think any less of you.