Thatcher deid

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

So true, although worryingly it's one of the more believable ones (not that it's even that believable anyway).

Don't judge us by your club's fans' standards please

Anyone remember when the Celtic fans impeccably observed the Remembrance Sunday minute's silence at The Falkirk Stadium a few years back?

No, me neither.

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

Yeah, you're right - some people will believe anything.

I even know some people who believe that Falkirk will beat Hibs on Saturday. Imbeciles.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the death of loathesome individuals. Or at the very least it bringing a smile to your face if not outright street parties.

More to the point, I don't remember the BBC condemning the most recent brown-people-of-the-month for holding street parties to celebrate the deaths of their own big bads. Seem to recall them being quite gleeful over the whole "Gaddafi on public display in a freezer in a shopping centre" thing.

The first ever vote that I cast was for Margaret Thatcher and the Conservatives.

She did a great job and will be sorely missed.

Congratulations, you have just achieved 110% in the fucking twattishness scale. Your prize will be despatched in the next 3-5 working days.