Thatcher deid

I was in the 'not comfortable celebrating death' camp until HB just reminded me that the passing of Bernard Manning was a glorious day for humankind.

What do you call Bernard Manning?

Dead.

Lawl.

I've never understood why they introduce politicians at sporting events.

When have they ever not been booed? Salmond got it rough at SMP, for no real reason either. We'd have probably done the same to Nelson Mandela.

Just, cause.

I take it that you judge yourself to amongst this gathering of intelligent, rational, reasonable and compassionate people then?

Your words show that you fall well short of any of these traits. The left has always had a high conceit of itself right enough, you should take your head out your fundament and see a bit of the daylight. People are actually laughing at these fools.

You are a discredited figure - your opinion holds no validity.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating the death of loathesome individuals. Or at the very least it bringing a smile to your face if not outright street parties.

I was delighted when Bernard Manning died. And Jerry Falwell. Just for example.

I don't really get the double standards from people who never had a good word to say about someone when they were alive, but suddenly they are beyond criticism when they are dead.

There's quite a list of people who the world would be better without. I don't really think Thatcher was one of them to be honest, given she was basically a broken old woman.

Agreed. Though from the last 15 years of grief media you'd be forgiven for thinking only the best people have the temerity to snuff it.

How is he discredited? I'm actually interested to know.

He's a complusive-lying climate change denialist, who confidently predicted that Mitt Romney would become President. Seems to cover most of the bases.

Any truth to the rumours going around the local council offices that all council and police CCTV taken during Maggies funeral will be checked for people partying to identify them.

If any people that are identified are found out to be claiming benefits,their benefit money for that day will be withheld as they shall be deemed to be no longer seeking gainful employment at that time.

Could be interesting.

Any truth to the rumours going around the local council offices that all council and police CCTV taken during Maggies funeral will be checked for people partying to identify them.

If any people that are identified are found out to be claiming benefits,their benefit money for that day will be withheld as they shall be deemed to be no longer seeking gainful employment at that time.

Could be interesting.

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

Speaking as a Celtic supporter, I would always respect the dignity of someone's passing and would observe a minute's silence for any one

Someone like Her Majesty the Queen, Seamus? That sure will be interesting when the time comes.

This is like the kind of utter pish that morons post on Facebook. Before you know it hundreds of imbeciles have siezed upon it and passed it off as fact.

If you'd thought about this for literally seven seconds you might have realised what a load of utter drivel it is.

Only took me a split second Gaz. Just thought I would post it here for the possible fun melt down effect.