Thatcher deid

The left showed themselves up for exactly the sort of vile scum they actually are.

I cant wait to give that old terrorist Nelson Mandela a huge amount of abuse when he snuffs it.

WTF did he actually do anyway? Did f**k all for 27 years, got released, divorced his wife who had spent all that time getting folk to stick car tyres round each others necks before setting them on fire, then presiding over South Africas descent into anarchy. Then he retired. Fantastic...

trying far too hard IMO

:lol: "Left wing missionary". Give me a break mate.

A society that fails to recognize God is a disordered one and everything that I've read from the leftie progressive liberal crowd reeks of contradiction. Also, like a lot of other posters on here you've been brainwashed by a progressive, leftie media which promotes the rights of tiny minorities and in so doing undermines any moral order for the majority. That's another irony of course which is that at the core of the liberal agenda is self interest but you're not going to understand that.

You see Jesus as a right winger?

I watched this live earlier, Glenda fairly got stuck into her. They have been talking about Thatcher for 6 and a half hours now in parliament. Its live on BBC Parliament for anyone interested. Surely there are more important things to be talking about than this.

I watched this live earlier, Glenda fairly got stuck into her. They have been talking about Thatcher for 6 and a half hours now in parliament. Its live on BBC Parliament for anyone interested. Surely there are more important things to be talking about than this.

Aye but Parliament doesn't resume til Monday so they called MPs back early to 'honour her memory' and pay tribute for some fucking reason. And for this little story-telling session they can claim up to £3,750 expenses. Nice work if you can get it.

Aye but Parliament doesn't resume til Monday so they called MPs back early to 'honour her memory' and pay tribute for some fucking reason. And for this little story-telling session they can claim up to £3,750 expenses. Nice work if you can get it.

I might consider saying something nice about her for £3,750. Anyone willing to pay up?

I might consider saying something nice about her for £3,750. Anyone willing to pay up?

It doesn't have to be nice. As well as Glenda Jackson, Angus Robertson wasn't exactly giving her a glowing character reference.

Funny that we get all this caring society p**h from all these leftie liberals and then when it comes to allow people the right to mourn the passing of someone who they admired, they're dancing in the streets and making numpties out of themselves on social media.

"Caring society where everyone's rights are respected". Aye that'll be right

Haven't seen much mourning to be interupted just folk wanting to tell everyone she was great and expecting 'respect' to mean that no one answers back.